PDA

View Full Version : No officer in american multiplayer.

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 05:01 PM
IS anybody else completly dissapointed that they offered the officer to europe fans but not the american fans. I mean they get harlequin(which I really don't like) and the officer... We ONLY get the harlequin, and the officer is like the whickedest character, his finishing moves are just crazy!. Anyway I think that they should make him available to americans soon since we only got 1 character and europe got 2. They should have made europe only get one of those to be fair to the american public.

ninja_7_7
11-26-2010, 05:02 PM
officer = bestbuy pre order.

OGCFB
11-26-2010, 05:02 PM
actually you did get him in the collectors edition or whatever the edition was that gives you guys the two maps he comes with the maps but he isn't advertised...

midgiemelendez
11-26-2010, 05:06 PM
I wish pre-order bonuses were available as DLC (god scorn he who made the Drachen pre-order only) :P

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Alright then I should have said Canada, all the bestbuy near where I live didn't have it advertised.

Originally posted by OACFB:
actually you did get him in the collectors edition or whatever the edition was that gives you guys the two maps he comes with the maps but he isn't advertised...

The american one?

E-Zekiel
11-26-2010, 05:10 PM
I live in California USA and I play as the Officer 99% of the time.

DoomKnight10
11-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by EdgeX4:
Alright then I should have said Canada, all the bestbuy near where I live didn't have it advertised.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OACFB:

The american one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The north american one.

OGCFB
11-26-2010, 06:30 PM
I think so according to a few comments on this forum about an american edition anyway

MagicalZero ko
11-26-2010, 07:09 PM
What are you talking about I have officer,and live in America,you get it as a pre-order bonus at BestBuy.

CourtJestGaming
11-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Us Americans, do in fact get a chance to have the Officer for Multiplayer.

EmperorxZurg
11-26-2010, 07:13 PM
the answer has been given like 8 times in a row -_- people need to read the above comments.

Canada has Officer as well. I have family in Canada (I'm Canadian but in america at the mo. I hate it and can't wait to go back) and they got officer.

ExprtAssassin
11-27-2010, 12:31 AM
Dude pass me some of that crap you are smoking, because it sure works well. Americans (I am one) do have the officer (I have the officer) so you are just either not bright, or high off your ***.

Nick1021
11-27-2010, 01:14 AM
I got both. Long story short. I got harlequin legitametly. and "stole" the officer and two exclusive maps and drachen armor from ninja_7_7

EdgeX4
11-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ExprtAssassin:
Dude pass me some of that crap you are smoking, because it sure works well. Americans (I am one) do have the officer (I have the officer) so you are just either not bright, or high off your ***.

First of all, "dude", I don't speak as if I was high, you might want to reconsider your vocabulary. Second of all, I think enough people in here gave me an answer without being too rude. The bestbuys in my area didn't advertise the officer, pages I've read on the internet mentioned it was in the europe codex version but didn't mention anything about the american one. So anyway my mistake, You definitly never made any,based on that pathetic comment you left.

Lonnie_Jackson
11-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
I live in California USA and I play as the Officer 99% of the time.

Me too lol...No wonder someone always picks the officer before I do! arg... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

X10J
11-27-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm american, got the CE, have the officer.

Coolgerb
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by EdgeX4:
and the officer is like the whickedest character, his finishing moves are just crazy!.

You just confused the two characters. Harlequin's kills are seriously sick, while the officers' are a bit generic.

E-Zekiel
11-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Not really. Officer's kills are extremely brutal. Whereas Harlequin's are just psychotic.

Harlequin is too cliche for my tastes.