PDA

View Full Version : Medici and Venetian cape

chock-o-nuts
12-04-2010, 08:08 AM
HI,
Does anyone really know what you have to do to obtain these capes?
I haven't reached level 30 yet (27 to be precise) but i've completed the auditore trail.
When I synch my ACB game to project legacy it says 'no new awards available ...' (except for purchasing buildings or training recruits) Do I need to combine it? or just reach level 30, even without the auditore trail? or reach level 30 and then combine it?

Forsakerr
12-05-2010, 08:48 AM
You are supposed to get the capes from the auditore trail mnemonic not from reaching lvl 30 ,i mean im not lvl 30 and i have the capes

realgangsta213
12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
I got the capes when i was level 19, i completed the auditore trail and pressed combine, then synched my account from inside the game on "choose your save game" screen it says synch with project legacy after it synched i opened inventory and went to outfits, and now i'm proud owner of every available outfit for ac:b

mx.brmn
12-06-2010, 06:46 PM
How do you get the mnemonic sets? I need venice and rome ones. What do I do?

XxKillaSniperxX
12-07-2010, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by mx.brmn:

Click on them while in the mnemonic sets page and it will tell you what memory to goto.

Snake_Servantess
12-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mx.brmn:

Click on them while in the mnemonic sets page and it will tell you what memory to goto. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can also get them in the 'Contracts' section, but I don't know which contracts you have to do to get each one.