PDA

View Full Version : Altair outfit

Foxdies
11-18-2009, 06:28 PM
so how do we get it? i registered here and been checking for a while now but meh..i just want the altair outfit in AC2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Xeho
11-18-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm not even sure if it works properly. I got it in game but when I go to put it on. It stays on this screen saying. Loading Altair from Animus' Memory Banks. Doesn't effect abilities and weapons systems. Then at the bottom all it has is Scroll and Back that's and I've had it on that screen for over 5mins.

Foxdies
11-18-2009, 07:32 PM
ow i just got it, looks sweeeeet ^^ so basically u gotta unlock it on uplay.com first (don't forget to combine your account on ps3 or xbox with UPLAY (triangle on ps3) and to unlock your stuff on uplay.com, then u get it in-game..

which worries me..same goes for the 3 maps i got cause i pre ordered the black edition, its all with the in-game unlocking store..why not via PSN itself? what if i deleate my game and i wanna play again in a year or two, won't all this content be gone then? If its via PSN than you're sure you can redownload it, how is that the case in this situation?

oh well atleast i can enjoy my altair outfit for now, i just hope i get to keep it..
is the downloadable content connected to the savefile or what? i think its weird with this in-game store and UPLAY, wont that pretty much make me lose all my dlc if i deleate the game and/or savedata? :s

i hope there's some ubisoft employees on here that can answer these questions..thx in advance

Vegeta_303128
11-20-2009, 08:26 AM
I think it saves online so if you delete your save you can retrieve it if you still have your PSN account. The Uplay thing is just like how Metal Gear Solid 4's online service. any thing you buy there is saved to your online profile so that you can retrieve it if you need to.
Originally posted by Foxdies:
ow i just got it, looks sweeeeet ^^ so basically u gotta unlock it on uplay.com first (don't forget to combine your account on ps3 or xbox with UPLAY (triangle on ps3) and to unlock your stuff on uplay.com, then u get it in-game..

which worries me..same goes for the 3 maps i got cause i pre ordered the black edition, its all with the in-game unlocking store..why not via PSN itself? what if i deleate my game and i wanna play again in a year or two, won't all this content be gone then? If its via PSN than you're sure you can redownload it, how is that the case in this situation?

oh well atleast i can enjoy my altair outfit for now, i just hope i get to keep it..
is the downloadable content connected to the savefile or what? i think its weird with this in-game store and UPLAY, wont that pretty much make me lose all my dlc if i deleate the game and/or savedata? :s

i hope there's some ubisoft employees on here that can answer these questions..thx in advance

MasterVX1
11-21-2009, 04:38 PM
You guys haffta Press X to Equip it

KGood
11-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Is it the same as Altair's Armor, which you get after going through all of the tombs? If so, I won't buy it, that's worth the adventuring.

andy5823
11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
No its not that armour from going through the tombs
its the armour from the first game

caswallawn_2k7
11-22-2009, 03:05 PM
while I'm sure the armour will look good it just seems a bit pointless when you cant even save progress while using it.

Dtkplague
11-24-2009, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
while I'm sure the armour will look good it just seems a bit pointless when you cant even save progress while using it.

Hi, this is what confuses me. I actually came to this forum today to ask this question. I found a video on Youtube that shows the game saving even when the player has the Altair outfit on. I'd like to get the Altiar outfit, but I'd like the game to save whenever I accomplish something.

It saves about 5 seconds from the end of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSg72SDGGSY

GrimReaper4383
11-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Xeho:
I'm not even sure if it works properly. I got it in game but when I go to put it on. It stays on this screen saying. Loading Altair from Animus' Memory Banks. Doesn't effect abilities and weapons systems. Then at the bottom all it has is Scroll and Back that's and I've had it on that screen for over 5mins.

same here...

Datelus
11-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Instead of pressing X (ps3 version) while on the outfit, press square.

xbox users sorry I am unsure what the button is, but if you look at the bottom of the screen ( in game) it will tell you what button.

As for it not saving when the outfit is on, that did not happen for me.

GodKong1
01-11-2010, 04:48 PM
i bought both the outfit n the crypt from uplay but it isnt ingame,what do i do?

crs213
01-12-2010, 11:12 PM
the crypt is near the villa and the altiar armor does save game progres
also to use the armor go to menue-inventory- outfits and it should be there

patrykCFC
03-12-2010, 12:35 PM
p
I've got a question. I have Altair outfit active and I wanted to change it, so I went to villa and chose another armor but there's still Altair's outfit. What should I do?

CrazedKitsune
03-29-2010, 12:35 AM
The Altair outfit does not change when you switch your armor, it has to be removed in the Outfit section of your inventory if you want to see your armor. It doesn't effect your health, armor, or weapons, just what you look like.

swanny2k10
05-14-2010, 09:21 AM
I rekon it wud b better if you cud unlock a desmond outfit 4 wen u complete the game instead of waitin 2 get bored of altair and ezio