PDA

View Full Version : il2 triple monitor eyefinity and bezel compensation...

vracan62
05-17-2011, 10:00 AM
I just bought a sapphire radeon HD5770 graphics card(1G-PCIe) and running great with IL2 1946 with 3 monitors, except for bezel correction!
The bezel compensation adjustment works fine while on the windows desktop(with 3 monitors spanned as 1 large), but when I run IL2, it looses that bezel compensation?!?

Does anybody know how do I get this game to work with bezel compensation please?

bubba3884
05-17-2011, 08:21 PM
I have the same card and it works great with Il2 with bezel correction.

First you have to find your new screen resolution with the bezel correction set ( it will be reduced from the standard 5760 x 1080 to something more like 5500 x 1080). I don't have my rig right now, but I believe if you right click on the empty windows screen and click properties it will tell you.

You then have to put the new resolution in your conf. file (not 5760)and it should work fine.

It will be extremely zoomed in and impossible to play unless you use San's FOV changer. It's a free program you can find online with a google search and it works great - just need to play around with it a bit. I use 3 screen's, San's FOV cahnger and TrackIR with 6 dof and it's incredible - ultimate immersion.

vracan62
05-18-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks, but somehow just by playing around with the config.ini for things like saveaspect,enable3renders, etc I've got it working finally. I had'nt touched the resolution, it does'nt even match the desktop res exactly (slightly different), but bezel correction works great now!!(using sans FOV of course)

Thanks for your help!