PDA

View Full Version : Get Me Wrong!

Blowtanks
06-17-2010, 04:41 PM
I want to make clear that putting aside my complaints and *****ing about this little thing or that little thing that I am grateful for the work and effort that others have put forth on SH4 as far as mods.
The mods have made the game MUCH better than the game UBIsoft released.
My only complaint is about simple, little things, that where not taken into account while making the mods.
Other than that I thank you for the effort and time and energy you have spend making a so so game into a great game for the rest of us.

WernherVonTrapp
06-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Don't sweat it Blowtanks. I'm the king of P!ss and Moan and I certainly don't think you've been overly critical. Unfortunately, it's human nature to gripe. I know you're thankful for the mods, just as we all are. After all, we're playing them, right? I don't think anyone took offense at anything you posted. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

fireftr18
06-18-2010, 09:40 PM
How do other people know what you want if you don't say anything. Some people take requests as griping. Oh well, they just need to get over it. I will add on that other people don't know how to simply ask and actually gripe about things. Like Werner said, I haven't noticed you going overboard with your comments.