PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft... please just those 3 things (for Brotherhood AND AC2)

Killer-Me99
04-15-2011, 03:44 PM
1- The ability to unequip armor at the Villa/Ezio's Hideout.

2- The ability to unequip weapons (with the exception of the hidden blade) at the Villa/Ezio's hideout.

3- The ability to drop a weapon anytime.

Controls for unequipping armor/weapons: simply going to an empty armor/weapon rack examine it and press square button (I do not know controls for Xbox 360).

Controls for dropping weapons: by opening the weapon/item wheel and pressing circle on the selected weapon, please Ubisoft add these few abilities, thanks a lot!
As for you AC fans, what do you think of these ideas?

Rawbbeh
04-15-2011, 04:16 PM
You can drop weapons you pick up, and throw some weapons you already own, if you didn't already know. As for armor, why would you want to unequip it? I mean, if it's the bulky and ugly Brutus armor, yeah I can see it, but then why not just go to the weakest armor set, and break it. You wont be wearing it then, will you?.. I duno. Not sure. As for the unequipping weapons.. why not just use the Hidden Blade or your bare fists when you want to? Don't need to unequip weapons.. o.o

Blind2Society
04-15-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm assuming his desires revolve around aesthetics as I have wanted to remove my armor and just roll with the basic assassin robes.

Killer-Me99
04-16-2011, 04:23 PM
Yes! exactly Blind1Society!

And about the dropping weapons thing you can't actually drop any weapon, it's not a real option, you can only throw the axe, a lot of times I throw my axe at a soldier and I accidently pick the wrong weapon (picking up the right weapon is REALLY hard, sometimes the gaurd's body instead) in this case do you have to go all the way back to Ezio's hideout? it's frustrating, and the crossbow looks ugly on Ezio's back, I just don't feel like I'm playing as an ASSASSIN anymore....

Rawbbeh
04-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Killer-Me99:
Yes! exactly Blind1Society!

And about the dropping weapons thing you can't actually drop any weapon, it's not a real option, you can only throw the axe, a lot of times I throw my axe at a soldier and I accidently pick the wrong weapon (picking up the right weapon is REALLY hard, sometimes the gaurd's body instead) in this case do you have to go all the way back to Ezio's hideout? it's frustrating, and the crossbow looks ugly on Ezio's back, I just don't feel like I'm playing as an ASSASSIN anymore....

Far as I know, you don't have to get the Crossbow, so don't buy it next play through.. as far as the armor, I can see it. Yeah, it would be nice to take it off. But doesn't breaking it take it off? Or does it still show up?

Blind2Society
04-16-2011, 10:43 PM
For weapons, you can just go to your nearest blacksmith to re-equip. Except for with unique weapons but you can't drop those anyway.

The armor doesn't disappear when it breaks. It should be as simple as going to the empty armor stand and removing it. Also, after a certain point in the game, removing your armor should not affect your health so much if at all.