PDA

View Full Version : Act 2 - Price of peace - Help please

zolassis25
07-19-2007, 01:17 PM
I am rather stuck by the pick-up after Blackhawk 5 is shot down. I can pick targets off until the truck arrives but more mercenaries just keeps on spawning when we make a run for the ride to safety!? As I sit in the car, waiting for it to drive off, I am killed every time - How do you get through this situation?

zolassis25
07-19-2007, 01:17 PM
I am rather stuck by the pick-up after Blackhawk 5 is shot down. I can pick targets off until the truck arrives but more mercenaries just keeps on spawning when we make a run for the ride to safety!? As I sit in the car, waiting for it to drive off, I am killed every time - How do you get through this situation?

SoldierJAW333
07-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I think there are some sand bags near there, correct? Well have your fire team (if you have all 3 left or not) Take cover behind a group of them closest as you can get them with out dieing. When the truck arrives, take your time and let your team help kill the mercs that come in even after the truck is parked. Move your men up to and around the truck's back, so when you get in, they jump in, mission over. Hope this Helps!
If you still can't, try easy mode.... I also have game saves if you need them. (PM me)

Luis_Wu
07-19-2007, 03:05 PM
The best way to get through any of these scenarios is to move cautiously, be judicious with your weapon and make one shot kills. For this particular scenario, I found that it helped if you destroy the ADATs and have at least one non-ghost allie with you (as well as an intact ghost team) as you head for the pick-up point.

For the first wave of rebels, kill them all while defending the LZ. You can continue to defend or move forward to the Avenue to the right of the LZ (it's the same Avenue the rescue truck comes from) and mow down the rebels as they enter. Use grenades to attack bunched rebels. Don't forget about your secondary weapons.