PDA

View Full Version : Joysticks

MaxBruder
10-26-2004, 05:25 PM
My Microsoft Precision 2 is just about dead and I have been looking at the Saitek Evo Force. Do any of you have any experience with this one?

MaxBruder
10-26-2004, 05:25 PM
My Microsoft Precision 2 is just about dead and I have been looking at the Saitek Evo Force. Do any of you have any experience with this one?

Hunde_3.JG51
10-27-2004, 01:25 AM
I just posted the same question a few days ago, but I don't think anyone has actually tried the Evo Force hands on yet. Hopefully I will get PF tomorrow and while I am out I will look for this stick, if I find it in retail store I will probably pick it up, if not I will probably buy it on the internet. I will post my impressions if I get it.

gates123
10-28-2004, 11:29 AM
ok I got the Evo force feedback yesterday. After some tweaking it seemed to fell pretty good. I really like how when you got close to stall speeds the controls would get mushy. Regardless after playing it and putting it through its paces for about 3-4 hrs its started to glitch out on full elevator up deflection. Were talking 4 hrs use here and its fregn broken. Thats worse then Logitec. Anyways I'll just go back to the non-FF Evo and deal with the light springs. I'll want my 80 bucks back!!!!!

MaxBruder
10-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Doesn't sound good at all. Are there any good FF joysticks out there?