PDA

View Full Version : Auditore Crypt

Blind2Society
09-14-2011, 05:20 PM
I realise the pointless nature of this thread as ACII is over and done with but I just wanted to express my displeasure with the crypt, moreover it's lack of interesting loot.

I liked learning a bit about the story, that was great but that's all there was. Also the story should've had some imagery to it on the stone carvings, that would've been a nice touch.

Honestly when I first noticed the crypt I thought it was going to hold something cool like maybe Dante's robes or an Auditore sword, something. But instead it was nothing other than some florins and not even a lot at that, especially after all the talk of how rich he became. At least maybe a new cape with the seal of the family before the switch to Auditore. Even more so because of his distaste for being a noble.

Anyway, now that my rant over the lack of interesting loot in the crypt is over, I would love a full game featuring Ezio's great great (or however many greats he was) grandfather, or even his father. Seems it could be quite the interesting story to experience.

Calvarok
09-14-2011, 10:25 PM
It was an easy way to throw out some lore. Assassin's Creed 2 was huge, they didn't want to bother on making another model or reward.

As for playing his Grandfather, that would be in Florence, and his story doesn't really lend itself to being an awesome assassin. Its about him getting beaten up, then settling down for a quiet life. And it would be set in Florence. AGAIN.

Blind2Society
09-15-2011, 03:18 AM
I still feel it was took interesting a place and idea not to give something more but it's irrelevant now.

For his grandfather, only part took place in Florence. (Do we know where he came from originally?) Also all we got was little bits and pieces so we don't now that his whole life was made up of him getting beat up. Also perhaps his father would be a good character or even Dante.

oliacr
03-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Or Not.

JumpInTheFire13
03-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Or Not.
You need to change your signature.