PDA

View Full Version : DVD problem on install

hugozin
04-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Hello ppl, i brought today a copy of assassin's creed brotherhood but unfortunally my DVD drive doesn't recognize the game TT!!!

I'm really in despair, i thought in download a copy of counterfeiting origin (not authorized by the author) cos i have the rights of software use anyway, but i fear problems as corruption of my cd key or adulteration of the program i will download.

Does ppl who brought the original game has the right to download virtual copies from the site?
will the game run in a virtual drive?
will i have problems in future if i chose one of the options above?

Plz ppl, gimme a light here.

KingDaniel0
04-24-2011, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by hugozin:
Hello ppl, i brought today a copy of assassin's creed brotherhood but unfortunally my DVD drive doesn't recognize the game TT!!!.....
<snip>...

Actually, I couldn't understand properly what you are trying to say/ask here. Can your DVD-ROM drive read all other Game disks, except this one ?

Have you tried replacing the Game DVD from the shop from where you bought it ? Do you get any errors during the Installation process, like e.g. a CRC error ?

Can you COPY all the DVD contents on your Hard drive ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

hugozin
04-24-2011, 08:08 AM
That's the problem king, my DVD doesn't even recognize that actually exist a disk in it. This happened before with some other midias (like Heroes V for example). I really need to update my hardware but this is not something that i can do quickly, so i'm searching for another ways to solve this problem for now.

I'm downloading from a site the game to install it with my virtual drive and legit it with my CD-Key, yet i'm worried with the possibily of corrupt my CD-KEY if the copy come to had any adulteration problem.

What going really help me, would be if ubisoft provide a virtual copy of the game for direct download from the site, taking the fact by the contract, what i brought was limited rights over the software, not the "disk of the game" in fact.

But anyway thx for the reply king.