PDA

View Full Version : Request: Minor ground vehicles

VW-IceFire
11-05-2004, 10:25 PM
I've noticed that Pacific Fighters seems to be lacking a bit when it comes to a couple of ground objects.

For the US and Japanese sides there are no fuel trucks/tankers. I know you can sub in the German ones or the Russian ones (although there is Russian writing on the side) but I figure there must have been trucks used to move fuel around on an airbase that both of these sides used and they are great props for making things blow up.

Just a minor thought...not game shattering or anything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VW-IceFire
11-05-2004, 10:25 PM
I've noticed that Pacific Fighters seems to be lacking a bit when it comes to a couple of ground objects.

For the US and Japanese sides there are no fuel trucks/tankers. I know you can sub in the German ones or the Russian ones (although there is Russian writing on the side) but I figure there must have been trucks used to move fuel around on an airbase that both of these sides used and they are great props for making things blow up.

Just a minor thought...not game shattering or anything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

fabianfred
11-06-2004, 05:56 AM
when I first saw the info on what was going to be in PF at the french site.... it mentioned several British vehicles too.... coming with the patch??

JR_Greenhorn
11-06-2004, 09:04 AM
Quite a while back, there were some British vehicles shown in the Dev Updates, but I think these were to be included in BoB and not PF. That may have been what you saw.

sapre
11-06-2004, 09:27 AM
And theres some tanks missing too...
We need Chi-Nu for late Philippines scenario and Chi-he for Japan main land defense what-if scenario.

Steaky_361st
11-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Yeah I thought of this a while back when we first got the US ground vehicles. But I agree now in PF its even worse...

Even though PF is still the best thing to hit PC games since...AEP

Steaky