PDA

View Full Version : ACR TripWire Bomb Locations

Pieisblue
12-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Hey guys,
Anyone know where I can get Tripwire casings without paying money?

E-Zekiel
12-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Once you unlock them they appear randomly (but not uncommonly) in bomb catches and crafting stations.

Pieisblue
12-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I've unlocked them but I rarely get them in the chests or stations.

LightRey
12-04-2011, 02:50 AM
Through Mediterranean Defense you can add them to Piri Reis' stock and you can earn them periodically like money.

Pieisblue
12-04-2011, 03:06 AM
Thanks, how often and how much do you get from the Mediterranean defence? Do you slowly lose assassin control over cities?

LightRey
12-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Pieisblue:
Thanks, how often and how much do you get from the Mediterranean defence? Do you slowly lose assassin control over cities?
I think it's every other time you get money, so that'd be every 40 minutes, which is also the moment you lose a random percentage of control over your cities.

Pieisblue
12-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pieisblue:
I think it's every other time you get money, so that'd be every 40 minutes, which is also the moment you lose a random percentage of control over your cities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, I'll just keep hold of the cities I want then.

Edit: You can also get lots of tripwire bombs from those random guys you can bash up.