PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed II error in the plot.

Neiyrri
06-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Hello, my name Vladislav?, I'm from Russia. I do not know very well English, but decided to write this discussion. The fact that the Russian fan site of the game Assassins Creed 2 appeared the topic "Why?". Author of this topic asked why Assassins did not help Giovanni ? Why is Fox and Paula did not report them? The opinion of our fans of the game, thieves and courtesans - people who know everything that is happening in the city. We are very much arguing and swearing about it, and our opinions were divided. Many believe that this is an error in the script, some argue that the company has an explanation. Help please! Answer the question!
??????? - by topic "Why?"
????? - decided to write a letter

lilbacchant
06-23-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Neiyrri:
Hello, my name Vladislav?, I'm from Russia. I do not know very well English, but decided to write this discussion. The fact that the Russian fan site of the game Assassins Creed 2 appeared the topic "Why?". Author of this topic asked why Assassins did not help Giovanni ? Why is Fox and Paula did not report them? The opinion of our fans of the game, thieves and courtesans - people who know everything that is happening in the city. We are very much arguing and swearing about it, and our opinions were divided. Many believe that this is an error in the script, some argue that the company has an explanation. Help please! Answer the question!
??????? - by topic "Why?"
????? - decided to write a letter

I assume(d) it's because they thought, as did Ezio, that the Auditores would be released. No one knew that the prosecuter/judge was part of the conspiracy -- in fact, they thought he was an ally.

Neiyrri
06-23-2010, 04:00 PM
thanks for the reply

AleCylon
06-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Same answer, Even Ezio was going the the Signoria piazza at the morning to meet Alberti and going togather to release their family, In fact if Ezio will even suspect anything he will not just go to sleep but will trya early escape. but NO ONE knew Alberti was (before a friend to the auditore and medici) a traitor.