PDA

View Full Version : Bonus maps for AC2 PC

NutZInTheHead
04-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi everyone
Firstly I apologize if this has been answered before.
When I bought my AC2 normal edition disc at the back it says “Including additional missions: Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanaties”. This is true because I have played them before. Now my question is do I also have all the bonus maps which are: Palazzo Medicis (Florence), Santa Maria dei Frari (Venice), Arsenal Shipyard (Venice).
Because when I’m in game there is nothing in my radar that indicates these bonus maps. I go looking for them and can’t find anything. Are these bonus maps hidden even from my radar? Because the Assassin tombs show on the radar when they become available but just wondering if the 3 bonus maps are the same or they are hidden?
Also if I don’t have all 3 is there a way I can get them for the PC version. I wouldn’t mind paying for them either.
Thanks to anyone with the answer.

Bad213Boy
04-03-2011, 07:46 PM
You're in the wrong section, this is for Brotherhood.

NutZInTheHead
04-03-2011, 07:57 PM
I really dont think so.
The forum page here it says Assassins Creed & Brotherhood General Discussion [PC].
Besides I followed all the links from the home page of Ubisoft forums and this is the only appropriate place to post this.

ace3001
04-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Bad213Boy:
You're in the wrong section, this is for Brotherhood. No, he's not. The title of the forum maybe a bit misleading, I guess. It says Assassin's Creed AND Brotherhood, meaning Assassin's Creed I, II and Brotherhood.

@OP: No, those are only for the collectors edition. But you can unlock one bonus map, the Auditore Family Crypt via UPlay for 40 points. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DragynfyreX
04-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Those maps are only available in the Deluxe Edition of AC2 on PC. If you had the Steam version you could upgrade from regular to Deluxe for only $5 but since you have a disc version you have to buy the whole game again for $30.

NutZInTheHead
04-03-2011, 10:11 PM
hmm yea thanks for the replies.
I don't want to purchase the whole game again just for 3 bonus maps.
I wish Ubisoft would offer these on their site for a small $$$ for people that want them but only have the normal edition of the game.
Anyways I hope Ubisoft unlocks them in a patch or something in the future.