PDA

View Full Version : *spoilers* TWCB - motives

Inorganic9_2
07-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I had a thought the other day. It was simply: what possible motive can TWCB have for stopping the solar flare?

Seriously, if I were going to die, I don't think I'd particularly care about anything that would happen tens of thousands of years later. So what possible reason can they have for wanting to help Desmond? especially seeing as Juno seems to do so so violently (though perhaps that is merely some sort of personality trait that we mere humans cannot understand, like she says!)

Chamboozer
07-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

Seriously, if I were going to die, I don't think I'd particularly care about anything that would happen tens of thousands of years later.

Why not? If there's anything at all worth caring about, it's the fate of the universe. I'm sure that's how they look at it as well.

Inorganic9_2
07-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Well, because they wouldn't exist then?

Assassin_M
07-04-2011, 04:04 PM
I had a thought the other day. It was simply: what possible motive can TWCB have for stopping the solar flare?

Seriously, if I were going to die, I don't think I'd particularly care about anything that would happen tens of thousands of years later. So what possible reason can they have for wanting to help Desmond? especially seeing as Juno seems to do so so violently (though perhaps that is merely some sort of personality trait that we mere humans cannot understand, like she says!)

Rebirth my friend, all of this, the greeting, preceeding the warning, its all part of their plan: Rebirth, they want to connect their full descent, Their DNA, half is with Desmond and the other half is with "EVE" whom ever she may be, they dont care about Desmond, they dont care about anyone, but themselves, I dont think they should give a damn about a people who rebelled and killed alot of them, I personally would not, even in their desperate plan to join the humans with them, they intended rebirth as to not die out, their intentions are not so Noble.

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

Rebirth my friend, all of this, the greeting, preceeding the warning, its all part of their plan: Rebirth, they want to connect their full descent, Their DNA, half is with Desmond and the other half is with "EVE" whom ever she may be, they dont care about Desmond, they dont care about anyone, but themselves, I dont think they should give a damn about a people who rebelled and killed alot of them, I personally would not, even in their desperate plan to join the humans with them, they intended rebirth as to not die out, their intentions are not so Noble. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had a theory about it when finished AcB, i think they want Desmond to convice a child with "Eve" so he would be a full TWCB and "revive" his ancestors, minerva, juno, jupiter?, etc... and so, the TWCB could conquer humans again and slave them again.

And, in fact, ubisoft could use it to continue the game after Ac3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

albertwesker22
07-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Chamboozer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

Seriously, if I were going to die, I don't think I'd particularly care about anything that would happen tens of thousands of years later.

Why not? If there's anything at all worth caring about, it's the fate of the universe. I'm sure that's how they look at it as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he has a point. Like he said, if you're going to die, you have nothing to gain by going out of you're way to help avert a disaster thats coming tens of thousands of years after your death.

Why would they do it? They are not moral people from what we have seen, they created a race just for slave labour, not very ethical. They are planning something.

Mic_92
07-04-2011, 08:14 PM
It all makes sense but aren't they dead already?

What could they plan? I though there was no afterlife in the AC universe.

protesthishero
07-04-2011, 10:19 PM
I hope they give proper explanations to the sci-fi elements, apparitions and whatnot because I would hate to have the game end like this (reason being - this is how they're setting it up!) :
Desmond thwarts the Templars' plans but finds out that the TWCB are not the good guys either as they plan to enslave the human race once again. Desmond has a final stand-off with the main One Who Came Before and in the final moments of the battle,
TWCB dude/dudette : No! You cannot destroy me! I made you!
Desmond (with Altair, Ezio and the AC3 ancestor's voice ringing in unison) : Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
TWCB : AAAaargh! Curse you!

...pretty cheesy, right? Let's hope this does NOT happen.

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chamboozer:

Why not? If there's anything at all worth caring about, it's the fate of the universe. I'm sure that's how they look at it as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he has a point. Like he said, if you're going to die, you have nothing to gain by going out of you're way to help avert a disaster thats coming tens of thousands of years after your death.

Why would they do it? They are not moral people from what we have seen, they created a race just for slave labour, not very ethical. They are planning something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ones who were left behind did care. The ones who didn't die when the world got cooked by the sun, member. Those who turned away? Some wanted to help, others only wanted to fight.

Even though Juno is mean, she did join us together to get the hybrids, although Desmond's blood is either so strained he had to re-awaken eagle vision or he simply forgot and we will see how because of the black room.

And some people have been saying that Desmond+Eve or some woman wil make a full TCWB. That's like syaing a white guy with like 1% african american in his blood marrying another person with that same percentage would make a full blooded african child. If they wanted that rebirth so badly, why wait so long. The earlier the time, the easier to manipulate.

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chamboozer:

Why would they do it? They are not moral people from what we have seen, they created a race just for slave labour, not very ethical. They are planning something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ones who were left behind did care. The ones who didn't die when the world got cooked by the sun, member. Those who turned away? Some wanted to help, others only wanted to fight.

Even though Juno is mean, she did join us together to get the hybrids, although Desmond's blood is either so strained he had to re-awaken eagle vision or he simply forgot and we will see how because of the black room.

And some people have been saying that Desmond+Eve or some woman wil make a full TCWB. That's like syaing a white guy with like 1% african american in his blood marrying another person with that same percentage would make a full blooded african child. If they wanted that rebirth so badly, why wait so long. The earlier the time, the easier to manipulate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TWCB are very mysterious. We don't know what their true powers are. Remember Giovanni Borgia? He had something living inside his head. Plus Minerva and Juno are not saints, plus they are not even dead.

I know we don't have proof, but Minerva and Juno were sentient. The way Minerva reacts to Ezio would be pretty strange for a pre-recorded hologram. Ezio: "You are gods"...Minerva:*Chuckles*

Juno did something to Desmond. Desmond is the closest thing you can get to TWCB, Eagle Vision is a lower form of the sixth sense, Eagle Sense is the evolved form. Eve might already have Eagle Sense, once Desmond gets Eagle sense at the end of Revelations(We know its happening lol)

If Desmond gets Eagle Sense, that could be the knowledge that Juno was referring to. Desmond and Eve could conceive the "Anti-Christ"

roostersrule2
07-05-2011, 07:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

And some people have been saying that Desmond+Eve or some woman wil make a full TCWB. That's like syaing a white guy with like 1% african american in his blood marrying another person with that same percentage would make a full blooded african child. If they wanted that rebirth so badly, why wait so long. The earlier the time, the easier to manipulate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TWCB are very mysterious. We don't know what their true powers are. Remember Giovanni Borgia? He had something living inside his head. Plus Minerva and Juno are not saints, plus they are not even dead.

I know we don't have proof, but Minerva and Juno were sentient. The way Minerva reacts to Ezio would be pretty strange for a pre-recorded hologram. Ezio: "You are gods"...Minerva:*Chuckles*

Juno did something to Desmond. Desmond is the closest thing you can get to TWCB, Eagle Vision is a lower form of the sixth sense, Eagle Sense is the evolved form. Eve might already have Eagle Sense, once Desmond gets Eagle sense at the end of Revelations(We know its happening lol)

If Desmond gets Eagle Sense, that could be the knowledge that Juno was referring to. Desmond and Eve could conceive the "Anti-Christ" </div></BLOCKQUOTE> how could they give birth to the anti Christ were in the AC game god dosent exist

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 07:38 AM
how could they give birth to the anti Christ were in the AC game god dosent exist

"Anti-Christ" is going to come to the world in the end times and cause a whole lot of bad sh!t to happen. In AC, Biblical stories have been misinterpreted as stories of God and Prophets. The Romans mistook TWCB for gods and the Christians mistook them for Angels.

When I say the Anti Christ, I mean a TWCB with bad intentions for the humans.

Inorganic9_2
07-05-2011, 09:29 AM
And some people have been saying that Desmond+Eve or some woman wil make a full TCWB. That's like syaing a white guy with like 1% african american in his blood marrying another person with that same percentage would make a full blooded african child. If they wanted that rebirth so badly, why wait so long. The earlier the time, the easier to manipulate.

^this. This is a perfect analogy for why saying "TWCB want Desmond to ressurect their race by having a child with Eve" is rather inaccurate.

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 09:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

If Desmond gets Eagle Sense, that could be the knowledge that Juno was referring to. Desmond and Eve could conceive the "Anti-Christ" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Giovanni had that because he was exposed to the POE when young and when he got older, stopped seeing Consus (I think that's what his name is). Juno and Minerva are dead, as juno said, "they almost had the means..." which she then goes on to personify death. Ending with how people may avoid him, but says it caught them in the end. The closests thing they had to immortality was the shroud, and it was harmful in larger doses and had a mental effect on the user. If totally dead, then the device would not bring back the mind or certain nerves of the user in case of Marcus Brutus.

Yeah, she did. She made him kill Lucy, but besides that, nothing. The rest, he has to do on his own, besides, Juno couldn't mess with his nerves (the ones in his brain) directly as he lacks the recievers. so she can't mentally awaken him to the sixth sense.

Seriously, why is Desmond the closets thing? Adam and Eve probably were, the longer from the genetic line, the farther back he is. I already know about Eagle sense, but as is shown, it seems you either have to cheat to get it, like Desmond probably will, or earn it like Ezio and altair probably did. I know it's the knowledge she's talking about. But the TWCB want the metaphorical Anti-Christ because...why? Just to be bad?

Sentient AI's aren't new. Give it a personality based on your own, limit it to a pacific function or time to activate and well, that's it. She's basically a computer program copied off the original Juno who talks through the sixth sense.

twenty_glyphs
07-05-2011, 01:07 PM
I mentioned this in another topic, but the thought just occurred to me yesterday. Why would TWCB not be able to continue their own species when they were still alive, but have some kind of convoluted plan to bring back their race thousands of years later that relies on humans? That just seems way too convoluted to make good story sense. Even if their own race is recreated, who cares if the originals are still dead?

It's more likely that the ones who turned away from war and that we've seen so far still take pride in their creation and view humans as their children. Because of that, they want to see the world continue and their own legacy continue through humans. Juno described humans as the ones that they abhor and honor, so even though there must be resentment, there is something that they feel proud of in humans especially the Assassins that we've seen.

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Sentient AI's aren't new. Give it a personality based on your own, limit it to a pacific function or time to activate and well, that's it. She's basically a computer program copied off the original Juno who talks through the sixth sense.

Then its not Sentient is it?

Subject 16's mind is alive inside the Animus. He and Desmond have a conversation, Desmond isn't listening to a pre-recorded message, they're talking.

That is exactly the same that is happening with the holograms. Minerva and Juno are alive, just not in the physical.

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 02:52 PM
@twenty_glyphs: Teah, that's totally what I'm thinking dude. Some of us really are their children, lol. Yup, Jupiter be proud. Actually, when you think about it, Jupiter is the only one famous for having to many kids. Maybe the DNA used to make the hybrids originated from his genetic make up?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sentient AI's aren't new. Give it a personality based on your own, limit it to a pacific function or time to activate and well, that's it. She's basically a computer program copied off the original Juno who talks through the sixth sense.

Subject 16's mind is alive inside the Animus. He and Desmond have a conversation, Desmond isn't listening to a pre-recorded message, they're talking.

That is exactly the same that is happening with the holograms. Minerva and Juno are alive, just not in the physical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it is sentient, isn't it?

They're just restrained. If they weren't, then they'd be doing whatever they wanted to do. Like ALL the movies about rogue robots and A/I's trying to kill us all the time.

I say it's not him because he still killed himself outside the animus,after he installed all the glyphs and rifts. So the sixteen in the game can't be the same one in the animus.

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 02:56 PM
@twenty_glyphs: Teah, that's totally what I'm thinking dude. Some of us really are their children, lol. Yup, Jupiter be proud. Actually, when you think about it, Jupiter is the only one famous for having to many kids. Maybe the DNA used to make the hybrids originated from his genetic make up?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sentient AI's aren't new. Give it a personality based on your own, limit it to a pacific function or time to activate and well, that's it. She's basically a computer program copied off the original Juno who talks through the sixth sense.

That is exactly the same that is happening with the holograms. Minerva and Juno are alive, just not in the physical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're just restrained. If they weren't, then they'd be doing whatever they wanted to do. Like ALL the movies about rogue robots and A/I's trying to kill us all the time.

I say it's not him because he still killed himself outside the animus,after he installed all the glyphs and rifts. So the sixteen in the game can't be the same one in the animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it can. AC is Sci Fi, so you can't rule it out. Who else could it be? He appears after you complete all the glyphs and its subject 16's voice.

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 03:21 PM

I say it's not him because he still killed himself outside the animus,after he installed all the glyphs and rifts. So the sixteen in the game can't be the same one in the animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it can. AC is Sci Fi, so you can't rule it out. Who else could it be? He appears after you complete all the glyphs and its subject 16's voice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can because S16 died. He just cloned himself in the animus. And your getting Scifi and fantasy confused-in fantasy you can't deny stuff. In Scifi, their are rules. I'm saying there are two sixteens. The one who died and the digital clone of them that's guiding Desmond.Why can't an AI have a voice exactly? Remember the last file to be downloaded into sixteen was "Voice" as he appeared before you, and his voice changed.

But go ahead, tell me how Subject sixteen would die, THEN rework the animus. He already died by that point.

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 03:29 PM

Yes it can. AC is Sci Fi, so you can't rule it out. Who else could it be? He appears after you complete all the glyphs and its subject 16's voice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can because S16 died. He just cloned himself in the animus. And your getting Scifi and fantasy confused-in fantasy you can't deny stuff. In Scifi, their are rules. I'm saying there are two sixteens. The one who died and the digital clone of them that's guiding Desmond.Why can't an AI have a voice exactly? Remember the last file to be downloaded into sixteen was "Voice" as he appeared before you, and his voice changed.

But go ahead, tell me how Subject sixteen would die, THEN rework the animus. He already died by that point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The line between Fantasy and Sci Fi in AC is very blurred. We don't understand how the technology of TWCB worked. Its not out of the question that Subject 16 found a way to preserve his mind after death, the trophy for getting all glyphs is "I am alive", whether its a clone or not, it is fully conscious.

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 03:38 PM

But go ahead, tell me how Subject sixteen would die, THEN rework the animus. He already died by that point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The line between Fantasy and Sci Fi in AC is very blurred. We don't understand how the technology of TWCB worked. Its not out of the question that Subject 16 found a way to preserve his mind after death, the trophy for getting all glyphs is "I am alive", whether its a clone or not, it is fully conscious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he could be concious, I'm not doubting that. I'm just saying that it's not the exact same one who played with paints made up of his and that lady's blood. Saying that just because you're not sure how somethign works doesn't make it magic. Only made to give the impression of it.

But we do know that they're going for Scifi and I've been saying that he did PRESERVE HIS MIND! It's like he gave birth to himself...omg that felt weird to say. Then there were two of them, one killed himself, the oher wonders the deep space of the animus's code.

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 03:46 PM

The line between Fantasy and Sci Fi in AC is very blurred. We don't understand how the technology of TWCB worked. Its not out of the question that Subject 16 found a way to preserve his mind after death, the trophy for getting all glyphs is "I am alive", whether its a clone or not, it is fully conscious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he could be concious, I'm not doubting that. I'm just saying that it's not the exact same one who played with paints made up of his and that lady's blood. Saying that just because you're not sure how somethign works doesn't make it magic. Only made to give the impression of it.

But we do know that they're going for Scifi and I've been saying that he did PRESERVE HIS MIND! It's like he gave birth to himself...omg that felt weird to say. Then there were two of them, one killed himself, the oher wonders the deep space of the animus's code. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, thats what I was getting at. That the Apples effects seem like magic and there for we don't fully understand the science behind it.

The last paragragh cleared up the misunderstanding, I was thinking the same thing that before he killed himself he put his virtual fingerprint on the Animus to preserve his mind. I guess I worded things wrong.

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 03:58 PM

But we do know that they're going for Scifi and I've been saying that he did PRESERVE HIS MIND! It's like he gave birth to himself...omg that felt weird to say. Then there were two of them, one killed himself, the oher wonders the deep space of the animus's code. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, thats what I was getting at. That the Apples effects seem like magic and there for we don't fully understand the science behind it.

The last paragragh cleared up the misunderstanding, I was thinking the same thing that before he killed himself he put his virtual fingerprint on the Animus to preserve his mind. I guess I worded things wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And now we have an awesome list of quotes that's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long, lol. nice talking with yah though.

Inorganic9_2
07-06-2011, 03:09 AM
Yea...please stop quoting!

I just still think that they have no reason for helping anyone unless there's something in it for them.

EmmaBemma
07-06-2011, 03:43 AM

Why would they do it? They are not moral people from what we have seen, they created a race just for slave labour, not very ethical. They are planning something.
To be fair to them, the human race has enslaved each other for Millennia and is still doing so now. Yet I would not find it unbelievable for members of our race to create warnings for future generations.

It'd be great to encounter a race with the same nuances of personalities and intentions as our own. It shouldn't be a case of, TWCB = evil or TWCB = good, but rather that some had the intention to help the race their once enslaved, whilst others had darker motives, such as bringing their own race back at the expense of ours.

CRUDFACE
07-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Yea...please stop quoting!

I just still think that they have no reason for helping anyone unless there's something in it for them.

HAHA! Take this! JK, jk,I had to quote now in order to talk with you. But why do you think they have to be evil? the one who were left behind were the ones who turned away from war...some were good,others bad The good ones made the temples, most of the bad ones kept fighting right up until the end.

Inorganic9_2
07-06-2011, 06:27 AM
When did I ever say they are evil?

All I am wondering is why they choose to help their slave race with something which is over 50,000 years away from them.

iN3krO
07-06-2011, 08:56 AM

All I am wondering is why they choose to help their slave race with something which is over 50,000 years away from them.

We will see it with Jupiter in the Revelation.

and there are 3 options:
1 - Ezio opens the masyaf librarie and in fact it's the Jupiter's Temple.
2 - Ezio opens it and finds a map here indicating a temple under Notre Dame de Paris and he goes there.
3 - Ezio died in his way to Notre Dame and Desmond needs to go for the map and then enter the temple under Notre Damme.

The problem and more exiting part of it?
If desmond needs to go to Paris he will need to pass thought the border between Itally and France which is being vigilated by Abstergo.

CRUDFACE
07-06-2011, 04:22 PM

Replace the word evil in my post and instead insert the word misguided. It's like you ignored the rest of it. The slave race turned into one they respected, interbred with and went on to become the dominant species here.

The ones left behind wanted to help and it seems like the only reason Ezio found Minerva was ebcause of Rodrigo's plans. People in our time found Juno, and whatever will happen to find the third TWDB

Calvarok
07-06-2011, 05:55 PM
I don't actually think Juno has evil intent. She just knew that killing Lucy was the thing that would put Desmond in the coma, so he could find the nexus.

I think that TWCB had Templars and Assassins too. But just as with humans, neither group was evil. From the way she talks, and from how we saw her in the first "Truth" video (controlling slaves with an Apple) , I'd think that Juno is a TWCB Templar, and that Minerva is a TWCB Assassin. Killing someone's close friend for the greater good sounds like a very Templar thing to do, but I don't think that makes her evil or misguided. In this case, it might turn out that it would have been worth it even if Lucy dies. It all depends on what the goal of finding the Nexus is.

CRUDFACE
07-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
I don't actually think Juno has evil intent. She just knew that killing Lucy was the thing that would put Desmond in the coma, so he could find the nexus.

I think that TWCB had Templars and Assassins too. But just as with humans, neither group was evil. From the way she talks, and from how we saw her in the first "Truth" video (controlling slaves with an Apple) , I'd think that Juno is a TWCB Templar, and that Minerva is a TWCB Assassin. Killing someone's close friend for the greater good sounds like a very Templar thing to do, but I don't think that makes her evil or misguided. In this case, it might turn out that it would have been worth it even if Lucy dies. It all depends on what the goal of finding the Nexus is.

Actually, in the truth video, the figure more closely resembles Minerva due to the head gear and what she wears.

CRUDFACE
07-07-2011, 07:31 PM
IDK how, but the people on the wiki have played the Divine science pack of project legacy.

FROM HERE AND DOWNWARD, THIS IS GOING TO BE A SPOILER

The three gods they were talking about, I thought AC: The Fall had gotten it wrong, but man were they right. Remember the time paris judged the three gods? The three are Athena, Hera and Aphrodite! Not Zeus like we all thought it was going to be.

I can't believe I didn't remember one of the tale concerning a GOLDEN APPLE *head-connect-to-desk*! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

orionsrise
07-11-2011, 11:19 AM
New twist on old quote. The misinterpretation of actions of TWCB as gods or such. The start of the assassin templar war begins with ADAM and EVE but not really, they start the human rebelion against TWCB. As retaliation a TWCB starts a war between humans. Half-breeds included. Paraphrasing both the truth puzzle from AC2 and genesis, And SATAN made CAIN swear by his throat on pain of death. And CAIN said surely I am master mahan, keeper of the great secret. It is clear that this passage found in the game means that TWCB have set in motion the templars and assassins so there are 2 factions still waring against each other in TWCB. How do we know for whom we toil for? I kinda think that some are trying to help with the solar flare and others are working on rebirthing their species. And poor man is caught in the middle again. Now comence distruction.

LightRey
07-11-2011, 05:23 PM
IDK how, but the people on the wiki have played the Divine science pack of project legacy.

The three gods they were talking about, I thought AC: The Fall had gotten it wrong, but man were they right. Remember the time paris judged the three gods? The three are Athena, Hera and Aphrodite! Not Zeus like we all thought it was going to be.

I can't believe I didn't remember one of the tale concerning a GOLDEN APPLE *head-connect-to-desk*! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

I knew it! I actually made that point on these forums months ago! It makes so much more sense than Jupiter (aka Zeus).

CRUDFACE
07-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:

I knew it! I actually made that point on these forums months ago! It makes so much more sense than Jupiter (aka Zeus). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted to badly to believe it was him though, yah know!? Like, it's the guy who in a way the assassins could be made after.

-Bird theme, even his same bird, the eagle
-humans who are part of an unknown and greater ancestry
-The Capitoline triad in which Zeus is one alongside Minerva and Juno

the only reason it's Aphrodite is because she's in that golden apple myth. Still, I never thought the celestial ***** of the gods would be the one to deliver the revelation, lol.

LightRey
07-12-2011, 03:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I knew it! I actually made that point on these forums months ago! It makes so much more sense than Jupiter (aka Zeus). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted to badly to believe it was him though, yah know!? Like, it's the guy who in a way the assassins could be made after.

-Bird theme, even his same bird, the eagle
-humans who are part of an unknown and greater ancestry
-The Capitoline triad in which Zeus is one alongside Minerva and Juno

the only reason it's Aphrodite is because she's in that golden apple myth. Still, I never thought the celestial ***** of the gods would be the one to deliver the revelation, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
to be honest most of the Roman goddesses were *****s and the male gods weren't that shy either when it came to sex.

EDIT: Oh, and Juno has always been a real *****. Almost every mythological hero out there has been bullied by her.