PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed ... move???

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 03:12 AM
you see these games for move at the moment... the fight, tron, nba etc etc. but what about assassins creed?? you could totally do this, they say in the intros your 'being' enzio but what about actually being being enzio control the assassin, be the assassin ive worked it out in about 5 decent configurations with two move contollers or a move and a nav and it really works... youd be geting the workout and the brilliance of the game all in one... so what do you think

roostersrule2
09-19-2011, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by demoncatcher:
you see these games for move at the moment... the fight, tron, nba etc etc. but what about assassins creed?? you could totally do this, they say in the intros your 'being' enzio but what about actually being being enzio control the assassin, be the assassin ive worked it out in about 5 decent configurations with two move contollers or a move and a nav and it really works... youd be geting the workout and the brilliance of the game all in one... so what do you think 1. its ezio not enzio
2.there are no more full console games with ezio
3.just no
4.hello and welcome to the forums

itsamea-mario
09-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Everything you say from now on is invalid because you called him 'enzio'.

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 04:50 AM
1. im sorry miss spelt was talking to sum1 same time was writing this
2. these could put it in an update or patch...
3. y not? i mean it would b a change for players with move to have the 'hands on' approch
4. thank you very much for welcoming me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

misterB2001
09-19-2011, 04:56 AM
I think it sounds awful, no offence!

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 05:32 AM
well why?? atm there isnt a great aray of move games and this would probably be the best game ever for it

if not y not

persiateddy95
09-19-2011, 05:37 AM
What's up with "Enzio"?

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
What's up with "Enzio"?

twas accidental was talking while typing i saw the mistake too late to change it lol

persiateddy95
09-19-2011, 06:07 AM
Yeah, I know. But that's a common misspelling people make and I can't see how they do it.

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Yeah, I know. But that's a common misspelling people make and I can't see how they do it.

i dont honestly know its an embarressing mistake for me as i love this game series i feel terrible

itsamea-mario
09-19-2011, 06:28 AM
Hmmm, I think I'll believe you... For now..

Meh AC on move, seems a little, meh.

waynedavies89
09-19-2011, 06:53 AM
i think the concept has some standing, but look at it from a technical point of view, its a lot of work some of which i think is impossible right now

list of stuff that would be features

1. Climbing and free running. ledge grabs done with button
2. Sword, hidden blade and dagger combat and kill streak. counter done with button
3. Throwing
4. Crossbow and hidden gun

getting all these systems to work alone, easy, but to get ALL to flow freely from one to another in fast paced actions, not so easy.

not to mention the physical strain it may have on players

good idea, but AC as we know it know isn't build for the move. It would have to be completely reworked

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by waynedavies89:
i think the concept has some standing, but look at it from a technical point of view, its a lot of work some of which i think is impossible right now

list of stuff that would be features

1. Climbing and free running. ledge grabs done with button
2. Sword, hidden blade and dagger combat and kill streak. counter done with button
3. Throwing
4. Crossbow and hidden gun

getting all these systems to work alone, easy, but to get ALL to flow freely from one to another in fast paced actions, not so easy.

not to mention the physical strain it may have on players

good idea, but AC as we know it know isn't build for the move. It would have to be completely reworked

i like were you r coming from and i thank you for a decent point of view, it can be a very fast paced game and like you sed the strain wud b offputting, however the future holds many ideas and i think this could come up in discussion they have the technology its just time i think
it wud b one hell of a work out thou lol

LightRey
09-19-2011, 07:26 AM
How exactly would this work with Kinect? AC is multi-platform. Assuming it would even be possible to use Kinect for PC games by then, there'd still be the problem of not having any controllers in your hands.

reini03
09-19-2011, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
How exactly would this work with Kinect? AC is multi-platform. Assuming it would even be possible to use Kinect for PC games by then, there'd still be the problem of not having any controllers in your hands.

PC is getting Kinect? Lol.
Anyway, I have only used PlayStation Move a single time at a friend's place. It's really funny for sports games or shooters with the sharp shooter, but I don't think it would work very well with a game like Assassin's Creed. Also, as LightRey mentioned, it probably would not work with Kinect... not at all.

waynedavies89
09-19-2011, 08:05 AM

to keep it at the standard of AC now would be even more of a challenge. Considering AC's life line on the move would be the wand

even that game coming out on Kinect where you use a sword, a bow and arrow and throwing knives is very limited and a challenge to play.

So take that, speed up the action and add a running and climbing system. and finally remove other features

LightRey
09-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

PC is getting Kinect? Lol.
Anyway, I have only used PlayStation Move a single time at a friend's place. It's really funny for sports games or shooters with the sharp shooter, but I don't think it would work very well with a game like Assassin's Creed. Also, as LightRey mentioned, it probably would not work with Kinect... not at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I believe there are already some basic programs that can use the Kinect camera on the PC. It's MS's intention to eventually make Kinect work on PC's for things like video chatting and eventually games as well, but at this point it really only works for Xbox games.

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 08:51 AM
the kinect is for the family, its childish avatars and mad games is what makes it funny the move is for both the family and serious games... it tests you.
you think about it enough and the configuration of the move controllers r right it would be a workout yes but isnt that what they made the move, kinect and all that for... getting 'fit & healthy'??

LightRey
09-19-2011, 09:47 AM
the kinect is for the family, its childish avatars and mad games is what makes it funny the move is for both the family and serious games... it tests you.
you think about it enough and the configuration of the move controllers r right it would be a workout yes but isnt that what they made the move, kinect and all that for... getting 'fit & healthy'??
Not really. That was mostly the idea behind the Wii. Kinect and Move were just for the immersion and things like voice commands.

demoncatcher
09-19-2011, 10:04 AM
u gotta think thou what it wud b like yeh it wud b hard but thats the joy of it a challenging game
i think itll b gd the configuration works and and the last two ac's (soon to b 3) have training so...
all you need to do is work on ur reflexes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
09-19-2011, 02:19 PM
u gotta think thou what it wud b like yeh it wud b hard but thats the joy of it a challenging game
i think itll b gd the configuration works and and the last two ac's (soon to b 3) have training so...
all you need to do is work on ur reflexes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Not just hard, it would be awkward. Can you imagine trying to do things like climbing by simulating the motions in front of a camera?

CRUDFACE
09-19-2011, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by demoncatcher:
Not really. That was mostly the idea behind the Wii. Kinect and Move were just for the immersion and things like voice commands. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While you are right about the voice commands and such Kinect was marketed extremely for the light heart-ed to the family friendly crowd on Xbox Live. They're trying to give it a more serious face these days.

Black_Widow9
09-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please make sure you read the Forum Rules under Language (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947#VIII) so you don't get in trouble for using Text Speak.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif