PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to see your videos

ROTC4612
11-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey all
I need to know if there is a way to view your FB video's that doesnt require a registration or buying a product. I was hoping maybe there is a way to view it on windowns media player or something.

ROTC4612
11-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey all
I need to know if there is a way to view your FB video's that doesnt require a registration or buying a product. I was hoping maybe there is a way to view it on windowns media player or something.

Fliegeroffizier
11-12-2004, 09:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ROTC4612:
Hey all
I need to know if there is a way to view your FB video's that doesnt require a registration or buying a product. I was hoping maybe there is a way to view it on windowns media player or something. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite clear what you are asking...

ROTC4612
11-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Basically I want to know how to view my video's. Ive gotten help before but they way i was told i had to buy this product. Isnt there a way to do it that doesnt cost?

Tully__
11-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Some of the community are making movies in various formats using the game and some sort of video capture software. If you check out the movie makers forum you'll probably find quite a few links for movie downloads in formats that Windows Media Player, Real Player or Quicktime can play.

There is no way to view .trk or .ntrk files without the game. Neither of those formats contain any graphical information, they only contain mission and position information. Without the game to put viewable objects in those positions and move them according to the information in the track files, those files are just wasted space on your harddrive.

Simjock
11-13-2004, 12:13 AM
You can recourd and watch your flights by recourding trak files. Traks are built into the game and require no software.

You need to asign a hotkey for this function in the controls window.

You can play back your traks from the main menue.
You do need to buy software to turn your trak files into a mpeg, or other type of video format. You can download a free trial version of FRAPS here

http://www.fraps.com/download.htm

I use FRAPS for lots of games. I baught the full version because I use it allot and its worth the cost.