PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft support

dimi575
04-14-2011, 03:49 PM
I have a problem with my AC:B cdkey. It says that it's already in use.
I filled in the form at the Ubisoft Solution Center a week ago but I still didn't get an answer. Is this normal that it takes so damn long? I didn't get to play the game yet and I pre-ordered it quite a while ago. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

FinalBoss80
04-14-2011, 04:05 PM
they really suck. i asked questions and got cut and paste answers and when i confronted them with it. they stopped responding.

Mr_Shade
04-15-2011, 05:47 AM
Please remember to check the support site, just incase your email information you signed up with is wrong.

They normally answer within 48 hours, so something is a little amiss

Remember that support may not work over the weekend, so it's 48 working hours.

I suggest you check the site, just to see if you have an answer - if not either update your existing ticket - or start a new one.

If you still do not get an answer then please post back

Lord_Ethcaz
04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by FinalBoss80:
they really suck. i asked questions and got cut and paste answers and when i confronted them with it. they stopped responding.

Same here, and when contacting their Dutch office, I got told my tickets were solved. Just because I was tired of getting the same useless answers over and over again... They mark every issue that the customer doesn't want to be bothered about anymore as Solved. Even though you can update the ticket with something like: "OMG?! Are you guys really that ignorant?"
And then the ticket gets marked as solved... Guess they are really that ignorant...
And yet, the customer support to whom you should be able to complain about tech support not doing their job, are equally ignorant and rule in favor of the tech support. Although, if you read the tickets, it's clear that they have less idea of what they're talking about than half of the PC gamers asking the same questions over and over again.

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Please remember to check the support site, just incase your email information you signed up with is wrong.

He did say he posted the ticket a week ago... And I too have plenty tickets that go unanswered for longer than 48 hours, just because I call 'em out on their (stupid) suggestions. Asking them to explain why they would suggest something like that, when it clearly has nothing to do with my problem...

FinalBoss80
04-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

I suggest you check the site, just to see if you have an answer - if not either update your existing ticket - or start a new one.

If you still do not get an answer then please post back

I'm sure most of us have already tried Ubisoft support more than once, and in my case. i just want confirmation that they are working on fixing these issues and not leaving us out to rot.

lrainmanl
04-18-2011, 05:19 AM
same here, never gonna again buy something from ubi, very very very very and again very bad support, that was the last game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Ninjam0ves
04-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Ubisoft Support is the worst support I have ever seen/experienced.

Really really really poor support, and sooooo many problems with the multiplayer - for so many people!

FinalBoss80
04-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by lrainmanl:
same here, never gonna again buy something from ubi, very very very very and again very bad support, that was the last game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

same here man, i thought id buy the game to support the fact that they got rid of the DRM but now its bs that i can't even play multiplayer without wasting my time and life.