PDA

View Full Version : Fatbot HK Question for ya

blackpulpit1970
02-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Waht convergence setting do u use for high altitude boom and zoom in the mustang, and have you tried moving around the filter and deadzone to help the wobbles? Thanks mate

SithSpeeder
02-17-2006, 01:04 PM
I can answer the first part of your question:

FBHK said:
I start shooting a bit earler, at about 400 meters... my convegence setting is 150 meter, but it doesn't matter, you will be within 150 meter in no time. Shooting early give you more time on target, and since 50cals is less than spectecular you gonna need any extra split second you can obtain.

* _54th_Speeder *

FatBoyHK
02-17-2006, 02:52 PM
Yes if you see my recent posts I am experimenting with filtering. now I use 40 for the pitch and 60 for the yaw. Having very good result, much less wobbles when working for high G deflection snapshot.

about the convegence, I think I will experiment some bigger value, such as 250m. The reason is that I found that I won't go any closer than 150m to my target when I am making 400MPH+.... people usually go panic under attack and they may do something unbelievable and I just can't avoid them and we end up collided. Now I would turn away before they react and this seem to be a much safer way to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif