PDA

View Full Version : don't get the image over multiple monitors

skywarrior
04-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Hello, I want to connect 3 monitors to my pc to fly with Pacific Fighters. Currently i've two monitors connected (didn't buy a second graphic card yet) but can't get te image over the two monitors. I used the windowed option and made the windows the size of the two monitors, but I only get an image in the size of one monitor. How can I expand over two and later over three monitors ?

skywarrior
04-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Hello, I want to connect 3 monitors to my pc to fly with Pacific Fighters. Currently i've two monitors connected (didn't buy a second graphic card yet) but can't get te image over the two monitors. I used the windowed option and made the windows the size of the two monitors, but I only get an image in the size of one monitor. How can I expand over two and later over three monitors ?

Troll2k
04-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Not all video cards support spanning mode.Check your specs.If it does then it should be done from the windows video setup that came with the drivers.

skywarrior
04-24-2005, 02:53 AM
I've already tried that. I set horz. span so have a screen with a resolution of 2560 x 960, set IL2 in Windowed mode and in de conf.ini set the resolution to 2560 x 960. The window is that resolution, but the image, won't be larger.

Freelancer-1
04-24-2005, 03:15 AM
A Matrox Parhelia Card will solve your problem. But a less expensive, and IMO better solution would be to get a Track IR3 Pro.

It's bad enough to have all the cockpit frames blocking your view without adding the monitor edges into the mix.