PDA

View Full Version : Need help now with Radiator and Fuel Mixture settings...can not change them...

MichaelMar
10-26-2004, 01:11 AM
Before I had to reformat my HD I was able to change the radiator settings with the 'R' key. The settings would change each time I pressed the key with radiator postions between 1-6 and open/closed. Now, since after reinstaling IL2ACE, I only get, by pressing the 'R' key is radiator open or closed options. How can I set the 'R' key whereas to get all the different radiator settings not just open and closed?

Also, I was able to have a 120% fuel/mix by using the '+' key and then pressing the '-' key bring it back to 100%. Now since reinstalling IL2ACE and setting fuel increase/decrease to the +&- keys I get NO response...as if they where not set in the control options...but I did set them. How can I again set the fuel mixture with these keys? I tried it but seems to not work now.

THX

MichaelMar
10-26-2004, 01:11 AM
Before I had to reformat my HD I was able to change the radiator settings with the 'R' key. The settings would change each time I pressed the key with radiator postions between 1-6 and open/closed. Now, since after reinstaling IL2ACE, I only get, by pressing the 'R' key is radiator open or closed options. How can I set the 'R' key whereas to get all the different radiator settings not just open and closed?

Also, I was able to have a 120% fuel/mix by using the '+' key and then pressing the '-' key bring it back to 100%. Now since reinstalling IL2ACE and setting fuel increase/decrease to the +&- keys I get NO response...as if they where not set in the control options...but I did set them. How can I again set the fuel mixture with these keys? I tried it but seems to not work now.

THX

MystiqBlackCat
10-26-2004, 01:16 AM
Do you have all CEM toggled to on in difficulty? Simplest solutions first. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif