PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's grey robes, where did they come from?

Et_Tu_Brute
11-20-2011, 11:40 PM
it's never really explained where Ezio got his new robes in Revelations.

in between ACB and ACR, all we know is that Ezio found a letter at the villa about Altair's library,and that Ezio traveled to Masayaf.

at no point did i find a place where it explains why Ezio's look so different, and where he got them

Razrback16
11-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Would love to know as well. Wish these things would be explained in the game...Revelations felt somewhat rushed.

Et_Tu_Brute
11-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
Would love to know as well. Wish these things would be explained in the game...Revelations felt somewhat rushed.

idt it was rushed.
i think the ezio story was great, as well as altair. They both realized this fight is much bigger than them.

but things didnt get answered fully, or fleshed out

i wouldnt be as mad as i am if they just went and said "ok we'll explain a lot, but not everything"

ForsakEnd
11-21-2011, 12:09 AM
up to your imagination I don't think really important how he got it. its not like its super powered or anything.

laxplyr1112
11-21-2011, 12:28 AM
says to suleiman on the boat that he was traveling through other parts of the world i think Asia over the past 12 months and he got those robes it was quick but i think mentioned

eagleforlife1
11-21-2011, 02:03 AM
In one of the first pages of the encyclopaedia there is some artwork of Ezio at Masyaf in his Brotherhood robes so presumably he got his new robes somewehere in Masyaf.

ForsakEnd
11-21-2011, 02:54 AM
Okay since Ezio was wearing the Grey suit on his way to Masyaf and still wearing it when he arrived(so that drops he got it at Masyaf and did a quick change in between fighting the Templars out) ,ditches the cape after being shot with an arrow.So Ezio must had obtained it during his travels or decided for a change after tossing Cesare since it has been several years since that event.

souNdwAve89
11-21-2011, 02:15 PM
I always thought he got the new outfit when he was in Acre and then he set off to Masyaf.

Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
In one of the first pages of the encyclopaedia there is some artwork of Ezio at Masyaf in his Brotherhood robes so presumably he got his new robes somewehere in Masyaf.

Hmm, that sounds pretty cool. Although, Ezio will really stick out since his ACB outfit is flashy unless the white becomes dirty white like Altair's AC1 outfit. I take it that it is concept art? The E3 CGI trailer shows Ezio arriving to Masyaf, but only to be greeted by the Byzantine Templars.

nash_trickster
11-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Thought it could merely be the same black robes Ezio used to wear in the previous adventures, but the colour is faded because he never went to have them redied during his travels...

Or it could be an outfit he bought during his previous travels...

DeMeniac
11-21-2011, 10:44 PM
You know, Ezio is quite a bit older now, who says such an old guy can't change outfits every now and then.

eagleforlife1
11-22-2011, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by DeMeniac:
You know, Ezio is quite a bit older now, who says such an old guy can't change outfits every now and then.

Ummm...nobody has...

KiShiDo
11-22-2011, 10:20 AM
The bigger question is... Why isn'at he wearing the armor of Brutus and where the hell is it...

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Which grey one are you talking about?

If you mean the one he starts with I assume he had it made before he left Rome it is a winter version of his former one and more comfortable to wear.

It you mean the one he gets when he leaves the main city I assume he bought it just for his undercover run oddly enough you can't dye this one nor can you dye Desmond skin or elder assassin skin they're as is and you just waste your money so save going to the tailor when you leave main city.

KiShiDo
11-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Still... in my eyes it is not understandable why he went on a new journey without his best armor... Armor of Brutus. It wasn't even mentioned...

I understand that it is cuz of the game play, that he coudln't have the best one at the beginning... but still they could have mentioned it.

On top on that I'm dissapointed that the armor of Altair is no DLC like armor of Brutus

Razrback16
11-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by KiShiDo:
Still... in my eyes it is not understandable why he went on a new journey without his best armor... Armor of Brutus. It wasn't even mentioned...

Agree 100%. Zero explanation...this is the type of thing that made me think Ubi rushed this one out -- lack of attention to detail which is unlike them.

ForsakEnd
11-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Okay Ubisoft should had made some kind of side pre quest or note on why Ezio is not wearing armor of Brutus.After years of traveling and fighting the Armor of Brutus has taken a lot of damage and repairs and so Ezio decided to retire the armor at Monteriggioni and also he was tired of the comments of him wearing a dress.

Hope this helps out for the few who lack imagination,maybe?

I personally like the outfit Ezio wore in Cappadocia looks more fitting as "Field Assassin",easier to blend in than some fancy over the top armor and dress

Animuses
11-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Still... in my eyes it is not understandable why he went on a new journey without his best armor... Armor of Brutus. It wasn't even mentioned... Everyone hated it.

Now it's understandable.

KiShiDo
11-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Hated or not? Explanation should have been done^^

And still funny... Bruts is DLC Armr of Altair not

Razrback16
11-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Hated or not? Explanation should have been done^^

Yep, absolutely.