PDA

View Full Version : Is there a zoom for the scope or binoculars in DA?

eskimosound
09-02-2007, 07:38 PM
So I cant seem to zoom on either the binoculars or the scope....and on sticky cam I cant toggle between the cam and me...I'm on PC...

eskimosound
09-02-2007, 07:38 PM
So I cant seem to zoom on either the binoculars or the scope....and on sticky cam I cant toggle between the cam and me...I'm on PC...

AgentX.YET
09-03-2007, 07:10 PM
ya there is just use ur middle mouse button for binoculars and and middle mouse for the scope as a merc.

eskimosound
09-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi Agent, I mean in the normal single player, sure I can get the scope and the binoulars up but I cant use the mouse wheel to zoom......

WesJanson
01-04-2008, 07:45 AM
There really doesn't seem to be a zoom. The scope itself zooms a bit and is very helpful. One thing to notice is that when Sam is in the JBA Headquarters, he can still "zoom" without his goggles. Also, if we had the sniper rifle attachment, we could zoom all we wanted. This requires a patch to use the "Unlocked Gadgets".

chakko78
08-17-2008, 07:47 AM
I have the same problem as posted above, i cant zoom in or out when using the binoculars or the weapons scope, when i use the mouse wheel i can only adjust the moving speed. I already tried to modify the Splintercell4User.ini to map the zoom to the mousewheel but cant figure out which is the exact setting for it.
As i saw on other topics my user.ini is about the same than other people's anyway so it should work actually..
Im running SPDA on Windows Vista 64 bit with the latest patch 1.02 installed.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Greetz, chakko