PDA

View Full Version : il2beta@1c.ru

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Lately i sent numerous emails to this adress, reporting bugs and errors about the mission generator and I had screenshots to prove everything. Today i sent another email because i found another bug and i was wondering, are they really reading my emails and are they really considering to correct those bugs and errors? Since i play IL2 i realized that aerodynamics and planes characteristics were a higher priority for the development team and i was wondering if they would put time in the correction of the mission generator. For my part i find it strange that such bugs and errors weren't corrected before the release of the game or even in the patches. So am i wasting my time reporting those bugs and errors?

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Lately i sent numerous emails to this adress, reporting bugs and errors about the mission generator and I had screenshots to prove everything. Today i sent another email because i found another bug and i was wondering, are they really reading my emails and are they really considering to correct those bugs and errors? Since i play IL2 i realized that aerodynamics and planes characteristics were a higher priority for the development team and i was wondering if they would put time in the correction of the mission generator. For my part i find it strange that such bugs and errors weren't corrected before the release of the game or even in the patches. So am i wasting my time reporting those bugs and errors?

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:46 PM
demande une confirmation de lecture...

outils->confirmation de lecture dans outlook

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 06:55 PM
That option in outlook is only suggesting a reply from the receiver, it doesn't mean I'll get a reply even if they read the email. And I consider that not only they should read my emails, but correct the bugs I submitted.

I'm quite disappointed to see those bugs and errors still occuring after the 3rd patch and frankly if they don't bother to correct those bugs i'll just won't buy their next release... I mean, they have support, they have an email adress where the users can report bugs, if they don't correct them it's a lack of professionalism. And for the people thinking : "yeah but they aren't paid to release patches". I say to them : When you release a game, and you know there are planty of bugs, it's your responsability to maintain support for this game.

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 08:01 AM
If you are sending reports for IL-2 (not Forgotten Battles) then you are wasting your time. IL-2 was 'closed' as a project when 'Forgotten Battles' was released.

If you are sending reports about Forgotten Battles, keep in mind that the development team has been busy finalizing the Expansion Pack plus also working on new projects like BoB. I believe that, sadly, FB's days are numbered as well as far as upgrades and patches.