PDA

View Full Version : I am tired and need some help

JackSackett
02-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey guys,

Here is my gripe and my request.

Last night I was playing attack and defend and on defense. The offensive team was the host and some of his friends.

I guarded in front of the vault (the game before this one, they won handidly and I had a 1.6 ratio). The Assault team attacked the stairs, 5 of the 7. A couple came down the escalators and me and a teammate took them out. They came through again, and got me. I went back out front of the vault and with 5-6 minutes left got booted. I had gone on an amazing killing spree in front of the vault. I even said once to my team, "wow, I got all four of them." I never ran out of amo, which has happened before when I have played well and not died, so this speaks to the fact that I had died a few times. I would guess that my kills were mid 20's and my deaths around 5... a very, very good game for me. The assault team couldn't get through the guys on the back stairs and couldn't get through the front of the vault (they did a couple of times, but my teammate in the vault got them).

Anyway, the host kicked me. I was perplexed, as we were on the same team in previous matches and worked well together. So, I sent him a chat request. He answered and said that I had been glitching. I asked him to explain the glitch that is in front of the vault and he wouldn't. He said everyone had seen me. Does anyone know of this glitch? I am not a glitcher. I don't learn how to do the glitches. I am the kind of person that tells the lady at the grocery store, if she misses an item. I play this game for fun. I like to win, but have a great time if it is a close game and I lose. This just really killed the fun of Multiplayer for me.

I haven't played online since RB6:3 and had a good group to play with then. I don't care if people are better than me, or worse, just that they are communicating, trying and we are having fun/close matches.

Anyway, this is my gripe.

I am 32 years old, a Navy vet (enlisted), college grad, finance major, own my own home and just want to have some enjoyable down time in the evening. This sounds like a personals ad, but I would like to find a "good" group of people to play with between 9pm and 1230 pm (PST). You can give me **** about my whining online http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

my gamertag is: Tye Sackett

Thanks.

Lrhubanks
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Sounds like a load of garbage to me. My most frequently played map is Calypso and I'm almost always on Alpha, and I've never seen anything like that. They were probably all just in awe that they all died at once.

kimi_
02-06-2007, 02:51 PM
As far as I know there is no glitch in Calypso. Sounds like someone was just being sour grapes.

Dgun503
02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
a vault glitch, I don't know one. I think he might be one of those guys that thinks a good shooting possition is glitching.(like standing back, crouching and aiming thru the escalator doors at a angle). I was told I was glitching when I did it once.

Dgun503
02-06-2007, 03:04 PM
There is glitches in the calypso but there on the roof

Beatflux
02-06-2007, 03:30 PM
I've never discovered a cover glitch in front of the vault, but there is definately one covering the metal staircase.

JackSackett
02-06-2007, 03:59 PM
I was moving around too much to be taking advantage of a glitch. I killed people from in front of the vault, from the left and from the right. If you stay in one spot, people will get you, so I move around. Glad to hear there is not a real glitch and that guy is just an ***. dgun, I'll send you a friend invite.

Tye Sackett

D---Fingers
02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
i just got booted today, accused of glitching the LVU window. for the record i NEVER use cover on those windows, i always run out and fire with my body fully exposed long enough to make the shot.

in this particular match, i am guilty of standing in the same room as the window but i never fired one shot, or killed one guy. i was booted within 40 seconds of the game launch with a 0-0 record for the sole reason of being spotted in that room that has the glitch window.

people are so paranoid that the entire room is "off limits" now. ridiculously absurd.

RentANoobDotCom
02-07-2007, 03:07 PM
there are two firing glitches, besides going up on the roof, that i know...

D---Fingers
02-07-2007, 05:05 PM
i was in the room in Bravo side, that looks over the double doors on the ground floor in Alpha's spawn.

i understand that using cover in that window is a glitch since your rifle pokes through the wall, but i was standing behind the desk in the middle of that room i wasnt even pressing L button anywhere.

anyone can clearly see me in that window from alpha side, its fair game. that window is the best vantage point to stop alpha from rushing the quad on that side. yet, i got booted cause one of the guys from alpha saw me in the room and ratted me out to the host.