PDA

View Full Version : post your wishes, ideas, and inspiration here

Bytedotexe
06-09-2021, 07:28 PM
-free roam up to more than 4 players with survivial elements and like little main missions where you need to go to speciffic locations on the map
-beeing able to upgrade and costumize your cars

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470286848883687434/852252327560609792/watch_dogs_legion_of_the_death_ideas.png

-Its pretty hardcore if 1 member of your team dies the whole seassion ends
-It would be a lot better if this would be really free roam and you dont have a countdown
-It would be pretty cool to upgrade and costumize your cars like putting metal things on it so it doesnt get that much damage if you hit the zombies or even beeing able to put miniguns on top of it and such stuff) what would be end game
-I would like to see some small stronger enemie zombies or maybe some small mini bosses spawn random on the map like in watch dogs legion online
-I could even see this mode with something like a Dark Zone, where the players can go when they want to find legendary stuff or skins or something
-player costumization would be great
-the starting with a random player feature is pretty great and that makes the game, but It would be cooler if you would be able to change still costumize the player and the weapons you use but the skills are random

feel free to post your ideas here :D

Bytedotexe
06-09-2021, 07:49 PM
I would like to see a little intro/cutscene when you hop in the game for the first time, so the new players know why the zombies are there
and this zombie mode really needs something for what the players come back,
because right now its a lot of fun but there is not a real reason why players would play this and I know that is also because its still in alpha but this could get something very great, and I would like to see daily missions, weekly events or something like a battlepass but maybe a bit more intressting because nowerdays every game has a battlepass, so maybe a new kind of reward system where players get instandly rewarded with every step they do and survive also for the hours you play and surive -> that reward could get acessable throu a drone that just drops some kind package with your reward so like a instand level & reward system, but overall your main goal is to surivive that means, you need to raid camps, to get some water, food and medical supplies, and you can do small main missions where you can upgrade your weapons put some spraycans on it so its quiter or put some old metaldoors from the junkyard on your car so you can kill more zombies without that the car gets shred down in pieces, there is a lot you can do with this mode and I hope I can give you some inspiration, and Im gonna post some more ideas and stuff because its so much fun, and Im also a big DayZ fan since the mod on Arma 2 and 3 xD

Bytedotexe
06-09-2021, 08:11 PM
but overall YOUR Coop Teams īs goal is to survive,
that means you need to raid camps, compounds, medical centers to get water, food and medical supplies,ammonation, guns and everything that could be useful,
so from a old metal door from the junkyard that could be useful to upgrade your car that you found to a powerful cargodrone that is gonna get rebuild to and elevator,
but you also need to build yourself a foundation, a safehouse, something that you can call home and zombies cant enter, at least not alive. and you need to upgrade that place like by building a rain catcher for water and a farm for food and if you have enough ammonation and metal you can build some automatic turrets and traps, and your not alone in London so that means other players can raid your base like every Npc base, so dont feel too comfy sitting in your self build carseat couch and listening to the rain and screams of the zombies.xD

Bytedotexe
06-09-2021, 08:18 PM
I dont know how big Watch Dogs Legion of the Death is gonna get and how much resources the team has but I feel like this could be something really fun with the help of the community with feedback, Surveys and such stuff, Im really excited about this, and Im very excited what they gonna do with this Mode/Game.

-Greetings Bytedotexe

secretzrus
06-10-2021, 02:44 AM
Even for a free mode, one aspect this game gets right over every other zombie-themed game is they just have normal zombies and not super-powered mutant variations of them. As much as I love Left 4 Dead, not every game needs to copy it and include mutations that scream, spit, explode, ensnare, leap, or are just humanoid tanks. Ubisoft needs to stay unique when compared to every other zombie game on the market currently and keep the special freaks out of this mode, IMO.

Bytedotexe
06-10-2021, 09:49 AM
true ��

Bytedotexe
06-10-2021, 11:42 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/852497900462145536/852497939179896842/6.PNG
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/852497900462145536/852497932002656287/7.PNG

Bytedotexe
06-10-2021, 12:07 PM
if you get infected by a zombie (that happens if a zombie dropped you on the floor and where your right now able to get revived) you can still walk, shoot, communicate and everything but there is a timer starting since you got infected that means that your losing the ability to hear (you only hear a quite ringing in your ears) first then you lose the ability to walk straight that means you walk like a drunken fellow and cant shoot straight too, and if your Teams doesnt find a antivirus in time your player is gonna lose the ability to be a player so he is gonna turn to an npc zombie and the player switches to spectator mode but still gets the points when the team finishises and completes the missions but imagine your able to get the player back into the game by visiting an old blume building that uses a technic where you can print your mind back in to your head or some high tech stuff xDD (but your need to capture the player zombie to be albe to do that)xD because in this story Skye Larsen still lives and copyed everybodys minds or something like that

Bytedotexe
06-10-2021, 02:01 PM
I very much like the atmosphere in the game already but I don't know if that is possible but I would love to see more trees and Vegetation:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852497900462145536/852531433725231124/78.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852497900462145536/852531958696247296/77.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852497900462145536/852531961070092308/88.PNG

Driver20122020
06-10-2021, 06:30 PM
I already reported this to Ubisoft Support but they suggested to share it here anyway, so here it is. In game you can recruit NPCs, both male and female with Leather pants and leggings that can only be worn by those you recruit. But suppose you find cool operatives but their outfits suck and you see these NPC-LOCKED pants, you'd be like, I want my male Spy or female Hitman to where some of these cool pants, especially the leather pants with the belt. Well,Support understood my feedback request of adding these locked items to the clothing shops to buy and it looks like we'll be getting these and if there's more NPC-LOCKED clothing that I didn't mention that you would love to be added to the clothing shops, don't hesitate to contact Ubisoft Support on Twitter like i did. I'm unable to add images of the clothing items in question but they're not hard to find on the streets of London.

TalsetTanx
06-11-2021, 12:44 AM
https://www.trustedreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2012/12/ZombiU-1-2.jpg Flashlights or flares. Sometimes it's hard to see where you are going. Or they can be used for a new mechanic. Sort of a last resort kind of thing. If you are pinned in a corner with almost no ammo, you can throw it to the ground to attract zombies to it.

https://images.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/ubisoft_open_to_the_idea_of_zombiu_sequels/attachment/0/original.jpg A block or shove mechanic. I know you can dodge but that rarely works against the zombies.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/31DwOpTpO_k/maxresdefault.jpg Safehouses

https://game-insider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ZOMBI_SCR_Crossbow.jpg Crossbow

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/ksro68h256ej2cre6fkp.jpg Resource system.

Other NPC survivors that are friendly and will follow and help the players or are pretending to be friendly. Not just Klan Kelly and Albion that shoot on sight.

Time of day with different weather.

secretzrus
06-11-2021, 12:48 AM
Whatever causes the zombie's melee attacks to register first even if we're the ones attacking first and from the animation should've hit first needs to change. It's just cheap and annoying.

TalsetTanx
06-11-2021, 02:11 AM
Whatever causes the zombie's melee attacks to register first even if we're the ones attacking first and from the animation should've hit first needs to change. It's just cheap and annoying.

There is a hidden mini game of rock, paper, scissors.

Bytedotexe
06-12-2021, 09:53 AM
We totally need Crossbows and safehouses or even own bases :O

Bytedotexe
06-12-2021, 09:56 AM
that is some cool stuff @TalsetTanx and Imagine your playing a game of rock, paper, scissors in your safehouse / base with your friends

Tekno909
06-14-2021, 02:06 PM
-Solo player support please (now it's not fun at all)
-Maybe more loot in random places (now the map just shows you the loot location, there is no exploring)
-There has to be better melee to defend yourself
-Zombies running at you fast isnt fun, mostly time you just try to run away
-Time limit isnt fun (especially solo) because you should try to advance more carefully aka slowly if you want to survive
-I could see this game mode turning cool if you give it some love

D3UEX
06-15-2021, 04:57 AM
I agree with a lot of the input others have stated. It would be cool to have:
- More silent weapons (cross bows, knives, axes, bats)
- Collectible apocalypse skins for cars
- Collectible apocalypse clothing/gear
- Power ups to enable/increase car armor so it's more resistant to zombies
- Power ups to add/enable mounted weapons on vehicles
- Puzzles to fix vehicles and drone pads so you can use them

As a cool co-op mission: Within one of the Albion camps you can find a Biotech gun that shoots a limited supply of bioengineered microchips so you can hack zombies. The hackable zombies could have commands to move (forward, left, right) and a command to attract nearby zombies to their location.
A backstory regarding the Biotech gun could be uncovered by finding case files left behind in the camp.

Backstory for Biotech Gun/microchips: It was originally developed for medical use in order to restore neural pathways for patients with trauma or degenerative diseases. Albion seized the technology and made modifications in order to control rioters/anyone deemed a threat to their objectives.

Bytedotexe
06-15-2021, 12:15 PM
yeeah I agree too and the Biotech gun is also a great idea

TheBaron0fBacon
06-15-2021, 09:51 PM
I would love to see character customization. Being given a random survivor every round makes the gamemode feel rather impersonal, especially in a game like Legion where operative customization is essentially the selling point of the game. I would love to have a survivor customization menu, giving the player the option to personalize their zombie apocalypse scenario.

secretzrus
06-16-2021, 06:03 AM
I see they increased the time to look for other players for a match but that's not going to be of any help if there's still hardly anyone playing...still asking for a timer-less option and some other missions other than collect supplies and escape.

UbiShoreman
06-17-2021, 02:31 PM
https://www.trustedreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2012/12/ZombiU-1-2.jpg Flashlights or flares. Sometimes it's hard to see where you are going.

Hey Tanx! In regards to visibility here, are there any specific maps or areas of maps you could highlight as being specifically difficult to see in? Any screenshots you or anyone else could provide would be awesome, thanks so much!

lkeren1998
06-23-2021, 03:03 PM
What I truly would like is repercussions for leaving a match midway. First few minutes I can understand, but nothing ruins the experience more than playing for 15 minutes, then someone suddenly leaves the match and ruins the experience for the entire team.
On top of that, a more survival-oriented free roam mode would be much more fun, especially if you could have some sort of growth, not restarting the character at every run.

secretzrus
06-24-2021, 05:22 AM
I heard that we're supposed to receive updates and patches every two weeks, which means if correct, we're supposed to get an update Tuesday next week. Hopefully, the developers are listening to the request for more missions and free-roam...