PDA

View Full Version : Patch Report !!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 09:32 PM
Ok many new things are great the Dora,p39,FW,p47,mig3u are among a few of the ac I tested all are very nice.....

With that said here is the Problems & Im not filling out any freekin bug reports either...

The Smoke & fire from Dead & crashed planes Lasts way too long it lasts like 10x longer than it ever did in the past

My sound is great, except for the fact that now & then it reduces on its own buy about 50% loudness, So I Viewed a few friendlys that were airborn & switched back to my plane...
volume returns to normal This has happened 3 times so far in about 3 hours of testing the patch......

Oleg your going to have to do something about the burning smoking ac that are lasting wayyyy too long nothing but lag online when u have 2000 smoke stakes flaming away...

Im just curiouse when the Beta testers test the patch do They make a Moch online DF game??? with 13 or 15 total pilots flying from many differant nations ? if they dont then can we start Sir?

Love the dust & water mist many great improvments many oroblems tho Sorry Wish I could report otherwise

<center><FONT COLOR="white">ӚFJ-M œ R D ˜ ӡ[/i]</font>

<center> http://www.onpoi.net/ah/pics/users/ah_109_1059752328.jpg </center>

<center><FONT COLOR="white">The "Ace Edge"(c).
With my incremental trim
I am actually able to turn so quickly that, I never turn at all.
In Fact the Planet Earth rotates around the Axis of My PC, thus giving me the optimum turn rate and insuring that you
the bandit are promptly fraged !!!
In memory Of Ray R.I.P.[/i]</font>

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 09:32 PM
Ok many new things are great the Dora,p39,FW,p47,mig3u are among a few of the ac I tested all are very nice.....

With that said here is the Problems & Im not filling out any freekin bug reports either...

The Smoke & fire from Dead & crashed planes Lasts way too long it lasts like 10x longer than it ever did in the past

My sound is great, except for the fact that now & then it reduces on its own buy about 50% loudness, So I Viewed a few friendlys that were airborn & switched back to my plane...
volume returns to normal This has happened 3 times so far in about 3 hours of testing the patch......

Oleg your going to have to do something about the burning smoking ac that are lasting wayyyy too long nothing but lag online when u have 2000 smoke stakes flaming away...

Im just curiouse when the Beta testers test the patch do They make a Moch online DF game??? with 13 or 15 total pilots flying from many differant nations ? if they dont then can we start Sir?

Love the dust & water mist many great improvments many oroblems tho Sorry Wish I could report otherwise

With my incremental trim
In Fact the Planet Earth rotates around the Axis of My PC, thus giving me the optimum turn rate and insuring that you

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 09:35 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zbdwr

With my incremental trim

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 09:39 PM
i GET exactly THIS PROBLEM with the sound (mentioned above). It`s not that bad though. I`ll d\l latest drivers and see if helps. I also agree about the smoke. It`s nice, but what about frame rates? Also would be nice that if they have to stay up then a little wind sway might look better. They seem a bit strange just always dead vertical like that.

Not a moan. just a suggestion for fps,,,

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.