PDA

View Full Version : Seusenhofer Armor quest



SPL2009
04-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Okay, one thing that is ABSOLUTELY bugging me in ACB is the Seusenhofer Armor quest.... I've gotten 100% game stat with everything to get except the Seusenhofer Armor... I haven't sold any trade objects and I've collected all of the chests and I've even hunted on the Couriers for periods of time (reply to this if you want to know a quick way to find the aconite) anyways, I really want to know where another shrunken head is since I've only collected one and I doubt there is anymore. Just in case there is, reply to this please and let me know any tricks you know or anything else that has worked for you.

magesupermaster
04-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Well, there should be one in a chest in Rome, and one in another chest in one of the Lairs of Romulus. (I forgot which one but it's the one with the giant cross that you knock down, in the pope's residence)

lilbacchant
04-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Well, there should be one in a chest in Rome, and one in another chest in one of the Lairs of Romulus. (I forgot which one but it's the one with the giant cross that you knock down, in the pope's residence)

Yep, it's "The Sixth Day". It sounds like the OP has already done all the Lairs, so just replay the memory to get that chest.

Evan52395
04-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Ya check the last dead-end hall on the right side of the gate that you knock down with the cross.

So what's the quick way to get aconite?

Blind2Society
04-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
So what's the quick way to get aconite?
Aconite is quite abundant in The DaVinci Disappearance, found in chests at Lucrazia's house and by looting Hermeticists.

Other than that the most common way to find them is tackling couriers which appear to show up more often near La Volpe Addormentata and Isola Tiberina. Though in the playthrough I just finished I would see a courier every ten minutes no matter where on the map I was.

As for shrunken heads, there are only two in the whole game and they are found in chests unlocked towards the end of the game. Can't recall exactally which chests but previous posters may have already answered that.

SPL2009
04-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Yeah, thanks for helping with that, but I already got the one on "The sixth day" and the other one in rome didn't have it. It's strange... I'm wondering if the couriers drop them are not..

Evan52395
04-22-2011, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evan52395:
So what's the quick way to get aconite?
Aconite is quite abundant in The DaVinci Disappearance, found in chests at Lucrazia's house and by looting Hermeticists.

Other than that the most common way to find them is tackling couriers which appear to show up more often near La Volpe Addormentata and Isola Tiberina. Though in the playthrough I just finished I would see a courier every ten minutes no matter where on the map I was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you. I'll check this out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

UBOSOFT-Gamer
04-22-2011, 09:44 AM
Seusenhofer Armor, Drachen Armor...not that i mind, but why did the devs used german sounding names? I dont mind, just wondered.

Ureh
04-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by SPL2009:
Yeah, thanks for helping with that, but I already got the one on "The sixth day" and the other one in rome didn't have it. It's strange... I'm wondering if the couriers drop them are not..

I would double check just to make sure you opened the right chest in the Antico district. Because if you're 100% sure you opened the correct chest, then you're out of luck.

Someone else can probably confirm this, but I heard that you get additional shrunken heads if you buy the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC.

reini03
04-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
Seusenhofer Armor, Drachen Armor...not that i mind, but why did the devs used german sounding names? I dont mind, just wondered.

Simple answer: they don't just sound german, they are german.
Konrad Seusenhofer - armoursmith from Innsbruck, Austria ( http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )
Helmschmied family - family of armoursmiths form Augsburg, Germany
Those two and the Missaglias from Milan (there's also Missaglias armour in ACB) were the most famous armoursmiths in the Roman Empire.
So, it's not like Ubisoft just created some armour with german-sounding names at once. They should have all once existed (and maybe still do so), probably just looking different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Seusenhofer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmschmied

SPL2009
04-23-2011, 09:03 PM
@Ureh I've opened every single chest in the game, lol.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
04-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
Seusenhofer Armor, Drachen Armor...not that i mind, but why did the devs used german sounding names? I dont mind, just wondered.

Simple answer: they don't just sound german, they are german.
Konrad Seusenhofer - armoursmith from Innsbruck, Austria ( http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )
Helmschmied family - family of armoursmiths form Augsburg, Germany
Those two and the Missaglias from Milan (there's also Missaglias armour in ACB) were the most famous armoursmiths in the Roman Empire.
So, it's not like Ubisoft just created some armour with german-sounding names at once. They should have all once existed (and maybe still do so), probably just looking different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Seusenhofer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmschmied </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

one more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunz_Lochner