PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Gfx Driver for 4.2m?

Maico_249th
10-25-2005, 01:57 AM
Ok guys, now that 4.2 is a fact of life, what is the best driver. I am currently using Nvidia 6800Ultra with 3.4 P4. Please let me know what is considered the best by your experience. I have the annoying microstutters too. Its allmost time for a rebuild.

Maico_249th
10-25-2005, 11:59 PM
Well, since I did not get a response I took matters into my own hands. I installed the latest 81.xx forceware drivers from Nv. Immediately I noticed a big surge in eyecandy. I had been flying over the French beaches above a trunderstrom. This was impossible in Perfect the night before last. I actually had to back up to excellent. Last night with the new drivers I was able to fly below the clouds, in the weather, above the waves of water=3 and Perfect Mode. It is amazing! My fps stays at 40 to 60 in cockpit and goes all the way to a cool V-Sync controlled 100. I can now fly with mirrors on without noticing a big hit on fps.
Yeah, I will share this information... The latest Nvidia drivers ROCK!]

P.S. If you have not tried the Ki-100 or the new Thunderbolt, treat yourself today. They are both a hoot to fly. Thanks Oleg!

HelSqnProtos
10-26-2005, 12:09 AM
S~!

Your in the wrong forum chief. The is the development forum - Hence the name Oleg's Ready Room. If you need help, just post over in Community help.