Marcello.

Vex_Assassin
12-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Mikl-90-:
Marcello.
Thats his boy? ... His daughter's name is Flavia

Acrimonious_Nin
12-06-2011, 08:01 PM
he has a boy? and thanks lol i think i missed the part where her name is mentioned bleh flavia auditore? crazy...

E-Zekiel
12-06-2011, 08:37 PM
He didn't give his daughter his surname. It's Flavia de Soro (spelling may be off), when he calls her by her full name.

I dunno what the encyclopedia says about it, but I'd wager that if it says her name is Flavia Auditore, the encyclopedia is either wrong, or Ezio is a moron, giving his daughter his same surname when his name is known and has assassin ties.

Could easily be an oversight, too, either way, albeit a very stupid one.

Marcello showed up ONCE in the movie, and he was under a blanket. Dunno what his full name is.

Bipolar Matt
12-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
He didn't give his daughter his surname. It's Flavia de Soro (spelling may be off), when he calls her by her full name.

I dunno what the encyclopedia says about it, but I'd wager that if it says her name is Flavia Auditore, the encyclopedia is either wrong, or Ezio is a moron, giving his daughter his same surname when his name is known and has assassin ties.

Marcello showed up ONCE in the movie, and he was under a blanket. Dunno what his full name is.

Are we sure that's Sofia's last name (Sartor) he's saying, or a middle name of Flavia?

E-Zekiel
12-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Usually when a parent says it like that, they're saying the full name.

I also don't believe he's saying Sartor. Or even Sorto (Sofia's original surname - granted, it's kind of close). I don't really hear a T in there. Sorro is not an uncommon surname, though. Dunno what the purpose of di/de in there would be though.

LightRey
12-07-2011, 02:42 AM

Eh, no. Her last name is not "de Soro". Ezio calls her "tesoro", meaning "treasure". It's an affectionate way of referring to your daughter, similar to calling your wife "honey".

EscoBlades
12-07-2011, 02:51 AM
This thread had me crying with laughter! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

E-Zekiel
12-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

Eh, no. Her last name is not "de Soro". Ezio calls her "tesoro", meaning "treasure". It's an affectionate way of referring to your daughter, similar to calling your wife "honey". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, that actually makes sense. Thanks for tossing that out there, then. Ezio's a moron for giving her his surname, if he did, then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

LightRey
12-08-2011, 03:24 AM
Ah, that actually makes sense. Thanks for tossing that out there, then. Ezio's a moron for giving her his surname, if he did, then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
I'm inclined to disagree. When Ezio's great great grandfather took on the name Auditore, he did so because the name already existed. Therefore simply having the name "Auditore" wouldn't be enough for the Templars to track down his family.