PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft crossover game idea

Mariokid61
05-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Hey, I'm new here! I hear this is the place to submit ideas, and suggestions to Ubisoft, so here I go...Is it possible to do a Rayman & Kirby crossover game, like how Ubisoft did with mario and rabbids kingdom battle? Cause if you ask me Mario and rabbids did amazingly before, and I would really like to see something like that again since Ubisoft can do an amazing job again on a game like that, but with Rayman & Kirby, cause when Ubisoft said they were gonna make a crossover game with Nintendo, I thought we all think there was gonna be a Mario and Rayman crossover game, but above all that the game still went good at the end with Mario and Rabbids. I just hope we'll see something like that again one day, but with Rayman & Kirby instead, cause you know you got me buying that 100% :cool: :) :D

Ubi-Spud
05-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Hey, I'm new here! I hear this is the place to submit ideas, and suggestions to Ubisoft, so here I go...Is it possible to do a Rayman & Kirby crossover game, like how Ubisoft did with mario and rabbids kingdom battle? Cause if you ask me Mario and rabbids did amazingly before, and I would really like to see something like that again since Ubisoft can do an amazing job again on a game like that, but with Rayman & Kirby, cause when Ubisoft said they were gonna make a crossover game with Nintendo, I thought we all think there was gonna be a Mario and Rayman crossover game, but above all that the game still went good at the end with Mario and Rabbids. I just hope we'll see something like that again one day, but with Rayman & Kirby instead, cause you know you got me buying that 100% :cool: :) :D

Hey there! Thank you for your suggestion!

Unfortunately due to legal concerns we have a strong company policy and as a result we’re unable to review these types of proposals nor respond to them. We do thank you for your passion and consideration and we would definitely encourage you to take a look at the available opportunities within our awesome teams! You can find them after the link:

http://jobs.ubisoft.com