PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft Store] Pay for Game problems

kennnn2
04-21-2021, 11:42 AM
I want to buy (pre order) game Farcry 6 I have applied my 100 tokens for a reduction successfully but when I go to purchase the game via Paypal I'm not able to click on pay now! as it is grey'd out and can only see a red circle with red line through it instead of my mouse pointer...I have clicked/checked the box for Paypal but the part where it says click box to save Paypal for next purchase... well this is also grey'd out.........also I normally go to UBSoft 'contact us' but although its only11.30am now the talk to someone says not available try another method, so I wrote my problem and press submit on the box for new case and this acted as if that's not working as it hasn't said 'Your Message has been sent' so this has left me thinking I'm banned or something similar there is nothing wrong with my internet connection as it works perfectly 600 speed.....can anyone help

kennnn2
04-21-2021, 11:49 AM
I have had some progress as when I removed the screen shot on 'make new case' it now has sent my massage to UBSoft help dept...hopefully I'll get an answer

Ubi-Borealis
04-22-2021, 09:08 AM
Hello there kennnn2! Welcome to the forums :o

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble pre-ordering Far Cry 6. I've checked your support ticket and I can see that my colleague Ubi-Ferret has reached out to you for more information.

For clarity's sake, I suggest that you continue to receive troubleshooting via email, so they can investigate this issue further. This will allow us to keep all information from this investigation in one place as well.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

kennnn2
04-23-2021, 12:45 PM
Apparently they are investigating this problem so I await their reply

ubi-smash
05-01-2021, 02:47 PM
kennnn2: Thank you for the update. While our team is currently investigating this further, we have received reports of this being resolved now for others.I wanted to make sure if you are seeing the same results as before? Please keep me posted here if so. Thanks again for bearing with us as our team resolves this.