PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Account Deletion

mfts
01-06-2010, 07:41 AM
I have tried to register my Assassins creed2 profile on the xbox 360 to access all restricted content by linking my facebook profile instead of creating new user through the form and after finished the recording I couldn't access the server anymore. An error message show up at uplay screen “Connection to serve not possible”

So I tried to access the uplay.com website by using my user ID michelfts and password but the access is denied.

Through the ubisoft.com website I can access and edit my profile but this same user doesn't work at the uplay.com (it seems like in logoff situation).

I would like to delete this profile to be possible to register it again or at least edit the user and password settings to change for this who am writing this post.

Unfortunately the access on my xbox account is automatically connected (showing the problematic user ID) giving me no chance to access my new user ID account mfts created through the web (it works perfectly on both ubisoft.com and uplay.com website).

How can I delete my ID michelfts account or replace my linked xbox profile to the new ID account now working?

mfts
01-07-2010, 07:30 AM
i just want to delete my michelfts profile.

anyone know how?

kleaneasy
01-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm afraid we can't delete your profile, and even if we did it would not resolve your problem as the email used on the account could not be used on a new account.

If you're having issues with an account login on Uplay you will need to contact tech support, their direct weblink is in my signature http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

lanki2010
03-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Can Ubisoft tell me how can I change my profile name, pleaze?
I already registered at ubisoft.

kleaneasy
03-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by lanki2010:
Can Ubisoft tell me how can I change my profile name, pleaze?
I already registered at ubisoft.

Profile names cannot be changed once created

lanki2010
03-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Can you delete your profile at ubisoft and make a new one? And will it effect my change to play assassin's creed 2 with the cd key?

VIIseas
03-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi,
i just want to delete my name/account, profile, and any trace, at UBI.
What exactly do i have to do ?

Just please do not tell me this is not possible.

Thanks,
viiseas

kleaneasy
03-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by lanki2010:
Can you delete your profile at ubisoft and make a new one? And will it effect my change to play assassin's creed 2 with the cd key?

You can create a new account however I do not know how you would alter the game account linked to your key. You would need to contact support to see if this can be done and how.

Originally posted by VIIseas:
Hi,
i just want to delete my name/account, profile, and any trace, at UBI.
What exactly do i have to do ?

Just please do not tell me this is not possible.

Thanks,
viiseas

I’m sorry but it cannot be done, if an account is removed it remains attached to the email is was registered with preventing anyone using that email address, all posts also remain on the forums under that username and the account can be reopened at any time by simply signing back in.

That said I’m unsure why you would want to do this?

If you wish to clear off any personal information you might have listed within your profile you can do this without removing the account. Simply go to the GO tab in the top left hand corner of the screen and then select profile in the sub menu. From there you can add, remove and edit all profile fields. You can also alter the email address linked to your account etc

Hope this helps

VIIseas
03-25-2010, 04:39 AM
Wait, just let me repeat this. I asked:
"i just want to delete my name/account, profile, and any trace, at UBI."

and you say :
"I’m sorry but it cannot be done ..."

I guess this is violating not only the laws here in my country. I say it once again, i request the deleting of my account as well as my eMail adress, at UBI.
I did not find any possibility in the "technical support" section, so where do have to go for this.

Thanks,
viiseas

kleaneasy
03-25-2010, 09:49 AM
with respect I have already told you that you can clear your profile of all that information, you can also change your email and as the forums do not require email validation you can simply enter a random dud email to replace your genuine one. Clearing your profile in this manner WILL remove all the information you're asking to be removed.

steevie77
01-01-2011, 02:33 AM
All the information we want?? what about date of birth and country. quite important information and we can't delete?

SSdarkinght
01-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by VIIseas:
Wait, just let me repeat this. I asked:
"i just want to delete my name/account, profile, and any trace, at UBI."

and you say :
"I’m sorry but it cannot be done ..."

I guess this is violating not only the laws here in my country. I say it once again, i request the deleting of my account as well as my eMail adress, at UBI.
I did not find any possibility in the "technical support" section, so where do have to go for this.

Thanks,
viiseas i agree i would like to delete my crap account as well,i have two and the one linked to my FB page isn't the one linked to my X-box360,Im sorry but some people have kids and kids do stupid ****,,now i cant access AC PL witch is relay making it hard for me to purchase ur products,Frist off,,i deleted the email,,deleted my Fb and nothing works this is BULL **** get your **** together UBI,,this is a free profile and should be deleted at any time you are infringing on rights

mrtepes20
01-04-2011, 08:52 PM
I have the EXACT same problem as SSdarkinght, and I find it absolutely absurd and unacceptable that there is not even so much as a logout button for Uplay on Facebook, nor any way to switch accounts if an accident did happen, much less delete an account with personal information. I don't even care about the Uplay points; I just want to be able to access the capes and train my assassins from Facebook. Seriously, no delete option? Who does that?!

kleaneasy
01-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Let me clarify, I can technically delete your account however because the accounts are linked across multiple formats i.e. Ubi.com, the Ubi store, Uplay etc any deletion I perform on the forum will not resolve the problem being reported here, in fact it will create more issues hence I've said I cannot delete the account.

If any member wants their entire account removed you can contact tech support but be clear when contacting them why you want this done as they may have another way to resolve the issue without deleting the account

JockeSrbija
02-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Hello. I download Far Cry game and i create 2 profile on ubi.com and i cant play game. How i delete profile? Please send your response to kondic@stcable.net ..... Tank you