PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mods

Pirschjaeger
09-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi,

One of my threads was deleted today. I won't bother saying which one because whomever deleted it knows. I'm not angry but rather curious. Would the mod responsible for deleting it please send me a pm as I don't feel it's necessary to discuss it in the forum.

BTW, I tried contacting various mods but had no luck. I click on a mods' names, then click on "Invite....to private message" but nothing happens.

Fritz

Kuna15
09-22-2005, 01:31 PM
For PMs you need to first 'populate' your buddy list. Then invite them from there.

Because of some strange reason you can't directly invite person for PM. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

I think I know which one was deleted Fritz. TBH I have agreed with you there but I have avoid to post. Basically you said it all.
I figure it was deleted because of its flame potential (not that it is your fault, but that type of posts usually end up in flamefests, whether we like it or not).

Pirschjaeger
09-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Kuna15:
For PMs you need to first 'populate' your buddy list. Then invite them from there.

Because of some strange reason you can't directly invite person for PM. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

I think I know which one was deleted Fritz. TBH I have agreed with you there but I have avoid to post. Basically you said it all.
I figure it was deleted because of its flame potential (not that it is your fault, but that type of posts usually end up in flamefests, whether we like it or not).

Hi Kuna,

You're probably right. Someone would have guided the thread the wrong way although the intentions of starting the thread were good. I think you understand anyway.

BTW, what do you mean by "populating my buddy list"?

Normally when I want to pm someone I just do as I posted in previously. I have found that ever since I upgraded to sp2 my pc is extremely slow and many things to do with the net do not work anymore, including some of the options in this forum. Lastnight I dumped xp and went back to Win2x.

Fritz