LoreganCorp
03-02-2021, 03:41 AM
From now...
bool BuyGame()
{
If( Dev == Ubi ) Return false;
else Return true;
}

What the **** is wrong with You Ubi... O M F G...
Yesterday i completly lost my Profile on Anno 1404, profile that was few years old, with almost everything unlocked and almost everything finished...
But yesterday when i started Game i was asked to "Create Profile"... when i looked at Profiles... my fking profle was gone...

ofc. i said "Ok, old game i was playing Anno1404 for fun Anywaa and to build cute and beauty city..."
-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AITOZxZWmNs

so i jumped back to Anno 2070 played few Dominion and started new solo game
today i login to fking Anno 2070 and i lost progress from my fking profile on Anno 2070...

ofc. some may say that i didnt lost much because its just scores...
but i had milions of Tons in my production... i was happly waching how my production grow, i wanted to make as much Nuclear Power i can...

for some reason only few things are gone... only my Fish / Iron / Carbon etc. production but my Title or for some reason i still
have visible how much i produced Uranium... idk... some things got reseted to 0 some are still old... it looks weird to have 8 Tons of Fish but 150.000 tons of Uranium

and i fking lost everything... im back to fking 8 Tons of fking Fish produced !...

I was playing every Anno Game, But now i fking lost everything i have made in all those fking years...
one of my first games ever played was Anno1602 and im still playing it form time to time...i mean... i was... im not gonna play Anno ever fking again...

Because of me some of my friends bought Your game to play with me, no more...
**** all Your games...

Good that i have alternative in Total War games...

dmdilks
03-02-2021, 04:12 PM
But yesterday when i started Game i was asked to "Create Profile"... when i looked at Profiles... my fking profle was gone...

I have been playing Anno series game from day one. On 1404 I have never lost a off line profile. Now online profiles are a different story. If it was a online profile yes it might be gone. 1404 has had problems with the online stuff for years

Plus is it the old retail version or the new 1404 HE? If it is the new 1404 HE there is a thread on this reset profile. https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2312601-Anno-1404-History-Edition-Profile-and-settings-have-been-reset

LoreganCorp
03-02-2021, 08:41 PM
//Edit:{
TL::DR version on bottom of the post :)... 2 questions !...
}

I have been playing Anno series game from day one. On 1404 I have never lost a off line profile. Now online profiles are a different story. If it was a online profile yes it might be gone. 1404 has had problems with the online stuff for years

Plus is it the old retail version or the new 1404 HE? If it is the new 1404 HE there is a thread on this reset profile. https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2312601-Anno-1404-History-Edition-Profile-and-settings-have-been-reset

I don't know what version i have...
And i already deleted all Anno Games so i can't check... i mostly use them on Steam

i don't know if it was online or offline profile...
but i can see profiles in %appdata%...

I was playing Anno for years and this happend to me first time... i got rly angry...
one day i lost profile and progress from one game
day after i lost profile and almsot all progres from another game

Today i was trying to find "old file version" with "windows"... u know when you right click -> properties and you can search for old versions
but Windows found nothing... so i downloaded Recuva and enabled Deep Scan... idk if it will help me but Recuva says 7 Hours... w t f...

but anywaa hope i can get my profile bad...

i was also trying to download Anno 1404 all unlocked profile from internet but its not working for me... :/...
Boats, Flag, Graveyard and 1 more left to unlock on my profile, everything else was unlocked, all colors ( idk why ) all badges ( idk why - waste of gems xD )
and i was trying to edit my Anno 2070 profile but... uhh... not gonna work...

i redownloaded Anno 2070 and i see that i lost only some scores in production and energy production
Fish is still at 8 tons
Uranium still at 150.000 tons
At least my Career points are still there... and my portair and Description...
i use that Tycon guy that You can use if You build all 3 monuments on single island :x... and its fking hard for me because i hate to play ECO...
i produced only 40.000 Tea... that should explain how much i hate ECO xD... i play them only when game forced me... to finish some achievments / quests ;x...

Is there any program or something that allows You to edit Anno 2070 profile?...
i was checking my Statistics every single day so i remember how much +/- i had everything but i lost like 70% of my production Score and 40% energy score
tbh. idk if i lost population score but i rly don't care about how many ppl i have... i want to make money and huge production <3

as on Video i uploaded from Anno 1404 on prev. post i had -10.000 Income
sometimes i was playing with -50.000 income and more xD

1. Build basic Village
2. Unlock Everything
3. Build amazing Capitol ( use whole island ( big one ) or whole sector ( anno 2205 ) as Decorations center xD )
4. Build amazing Trade empire ( when You can play with huge negative income )
5. Delete all cities ( they are waste of time ) and replace cities with Money Making Structures xD

Sadly 0 Anno games have rly good Trade Focus...
Anno 1404 and 2205 are best about Trade... Anno 2070 looks best ( in my opinion + underwater expo ) Anno 1800 is... naa...
i don't like Anno 1800 same with Anno 1503... just crap not game xD i mean... Anno 1800 is playable... but 2070 and 1404 are better ;x...

2070 because of Dominion... its rly cool to play with other ppl and to see how bad city they build xD

Anywaa...
i have 2 questions:
- is it possible to Edit Anno 2070 profile?...
- what else i can use to find "old files" ( Windows - don't work // Recuva - Still working... hours left )

dmdilks
03-04-2021, 09:04 PM
You can't edit the profile. Plus are losing any thing else on the computer. When you start losing stuff it could be that the hard drive is going bad.

Like I said I have playing 1404 from day one. I have never lost stuff. Plus are the second person that has lost stuff from 1404.

You two are using the steam versions too. https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2312601-Anno-1404-History-Edition-Profile-and-settings-have-been-reset