PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six RPG Game. Interested to Join? Read On.

mortpenguin
09-05-2006, 07:23 AM
hi guys.

in 2004, i joined this pretty cool yahoo egroup called rainbow six rpg. in this egroup, we play the roles of a self-created rainbow six character and write stories revolving around our character and the mission which he participates in. as u progress through the missions and post more stories, u earn awards.

the moderator controls john clark and it is he who approves any new registrations and assigns us missions. a team commander is in charge of the team and also responsible of making sure that the story flows along well.

the game was pretty successful as we had many active members until early last year, when the moderator had to leave for personal reasons. the rainbow site was closed, which had actually detailed every player's bios and every mission's details. pretty cool stuff. the game was temporarily shut down, leaving behind great memories.

a senior player and i decided to resurrect it again late last year, and we managed to salvage back a few other senior players. we were halfway through a mission when suddenly my partner had to quit too. without any support, i had no choice but to leave the game stagnant. the egroup is still on, but it sure needs a bit of activity.

now that we are all awaiting the release of vegas, why not kill some time by playing rainbow six the way u want it? im trying to recruit new players into the game. as i don't visit this forum often, please email me any queries regarding the rpg game. if u happen to be an ex-player of the game as well, please let me know too! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

my email is benjaminlim36@hotmail.com

ex-rainbow six rpg players, u will remember me by my alias james mctyler aka osiris.

hope to hear from u guys!

ben.

mortpenguin
09-05-2006, 07:23 AM
hi guys.

in 2004, i joined this pretty cool yahoo egroup called rainbow six rpg. in this egroup, we play the roles of a self-created rainbow six character and write stories revolving around our character and the mission which he participates in. as u progress through the missions and post more stories, u earn awards.

the moderator controls john clark and it is he who approves any new registrations and assigns us missions. a team commander is in charge of the team and also responsible of making sure that the story flows along well.

the game was pretty successful as we had many active members until early last year, when the moderator had to leave for personal reasons. the rainbow site was closed, which had actually detailed every player's bios and every mission's details. pretty cool stuff. the game was temporarily shut down, leaving behind great memories.

a senior player and i decided to resurrect it again late last year, and we managed to salvage back a few other senior players. we were halfway through a mission when suddenly my partner had to quit too. without any support, i had no choice but to leave the game stagnant. the egroup is still on, but it sure needs a bit of activity.

now that we are all awaiting the release of vegas, why not kill some time by playing rainbow six the way u want it? im trying to recruit new players into the game. as i don't visit this forum often, please email me any queries regarding the rpg game. if u happen to be an ex-player of the game as well, please let me know too! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

my email is benjaminlim36@hotmail.com

ex-rainbow six rpg players, u will remember me by my alias james mctyler aka osiris.

hope to hear from u guys!

ben.