PDA

View Full Version : Any news on a release date?

EvulAlive
02-21-2021, 02:37 PM
As the title states. It would be nice to hear from Ubisoft.
Could you provide some updates as to how the game is coming along and when we can expect it to be released.

Steve64b
02-24-2021, 04:26 PM
Nope, no news yet.

You can be sure to hear any news the moment it's available. I'm expecting the game to be showcased in an upcoming UbiForward (that would make sense anyway), we'll just have to wait and see how things will turn out.

Bocar63
03-05-2021, 09:18 PM
have decided that I would like a refund of the monies spent on the collectors edition. Your response indicates that you don't understand english well enough to warrant giving your company any money. I had asked if Far Cry 6 was out. PERIOD. Not when its coming out. The answer only required a yes or no statement. I do not care when its coming out now at all. Your boiler plate answer tells me all i need to know about uour company. Please refund my money.

RobertEmerald
03-09-2021, 10:08 AM
have decided that I would like a refund of the monies spent on the collectors edition. Your response indicates that you don't understand english well enough to warrant giving your company any money. I had asked if Far Cry 6 was out. PERIOD. Not when its coming out. The answer only required a yes or no statement. I do not care when its coming out now at all. Your boiler plate answer tells me all i need to know about uour company. Please refund my money.

Rosetta Stone is not at all happy with your response.

panos639
04-06-2021, 06:07 PM
All stores write release date as April 23rd...