PDA

View Full Version : Missing Weapon Slots

Il_Divo
11-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Hey, all, I'm currently doing a second run-through of Revelations and I've noticed something that escaped me on my first playthrough:

On the primary weapon slot, the weapon in the 7 o'clock position is missing.

On the secondary weapon slot, the weapon in the 9 o'clock position is missing.

Does anyone know if these are unlocked secretly, or if Ubisoft simply forgot to condense the weapon wheel?

Thanks in advance,

-Il Divo

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 01:56 PM
i also made a thread about this. But many people have noticed the same thing. Also i remember one of those slots being blank in the 10 or 11 o'clock part of the weapon wheel in ACB

j-man91
11-19-2011, 11:16 PM
There wasn't exactly a missing weapon on AC:B. There was on 2, however on Brotherhood it was filled with the apple. My guess us that they will either be filled with weapons through DLC, or thats how the weapon select will look on 3 and 3 will fill it.

Blind2Society
11-19-2011, 11:28 PM
I haven't noticed the weapon wheel slots (though I'm sure you're right) but can anyone help with this?

Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I got a question for anyone who can answer. I've finished the game 100% sync and purchased everything though there are many emtpy weapon slots in the hideout. Anyone know where to get these weapons.

I'm missing one short blade (side closest to the wall all the way to the left), one long sword (middle spot), and 2 mace/hammer/axe type weapons (two bottom ones on middle rack against the wall).

CRUDFACE
11-19-2011, 11:34 PM
@Blind: did you do the faction challenges to?

Blind2Society
11-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Yup

CRUDFACE
11-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Yup

Then wtf man, I don't get it either. Sorry I wasn't much help.

Blind2Society
11-20-2011, 12:45 AM
No worries man. I just need people to look and see if those slots are filled in their hideouts, and if they are tell me what weapons they are and how they got them. Not a big deal to me so I'll be patient.

CRUDFACE
11-20-2011, 02:07 AM
No worries man. I just need people to look and see if those slots are filled in their hideouts, and if they are tell me what weapons they are and how they got them. Not a big deal to me so I'll be patient.

Do you think those are bonus weapon slots? Like for the Vlad Impaler Sword or the extra weapons you get off of Uplay?

LordWolv
11-20-2011, 02:12 AM
I think that wheel is default.

Blind2Society
11-20-2011, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
Do you think those are bonus weapon slots? Like for the Vlad Impaler Sword or the extra weapons you get off of Uplay?
I have the Vlad sword and there are no weapons on Uplay if I recall correctly. And if there were, I have them as I got all the rewards before I even started playing.

OK9ZERA
11-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Blind2Society it sounds like you're missing the weapons from the Cappadocia blacksmith. There's a short blade, a sword, a mace and a longsword.

There's a boat near the Galata hideout that can take you back there.

Blind2Society
11-21-2011, 03:37 AM
Hey hey, I think you're right. I don't believe I bought any weapons there. Thanks a lot!

OK9ZERA
11-21-2011, 03:48 AM
You're welcome.

There's some stupidly expensive unique books there too if you want to collect them.

Blind2Society
11-21-2011, 03:55 AM
Yeah, I got the books I just didn't think to look at the weapons at the smithy. I figured they were the same as the other smithies.