PDA

View Full Version : [Download/Installation] Download problem, pre order key problem

F1re0N
02-18-2021, 10:55 AM
Hello, i cant find my pre order code on my email adress, Far cry 6 is today 18.2.2021 avaible to play i tihnk, and i cant download it , it writing me Failed to start download, Ubisoft connect is unable to start your download. Please check that you have an active internet connection and sufficient space on your hard drive then try again. I cant download it, and if iam in my ubisoft connect aplication i can see my game in library but if i go on internet ubisoft connect i cant se my game in library, i dont know why.
If i go on https://redeem.ubisoft.com/far-cry-6/cs-CZ, it writing me You have received a code for exclusive content for Far Cry 6. but i cant find my cod, so i dont know what i have to do play my lovely game.

Thank you in advance.

Movingtarget59
02-18-2021, 02:17 PM
same here cant down load Canada 2/18/2021

Ubi-Baron
02-21-2021, 04:10 PM
Hi F1re0N & Movingtarget59,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

As mentioned in the other thread, e had a brief issue with Far Cry 6 appearing to be downloadable before it was intended.

We have now resolved this issue and the game appearing as "Coming Soon". As at the moment the game is not released.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused and please do keep an eye on our official communication channels for future Far Cry 6 news.