PDA

View Full Version : So does this mean All-Time Score is Relevent again now

Dave0718
04-18-2011, 02:56 PM
SO with the templar score thingy being broked now
does it mean that all-time score means something now.

Since templar score came out ive been told that my all-time score ranking (i'm 39th now) doesnt mean anything and who cares about average score per session (it's 7088 btw) doesnt mean anything

But in all honesty are you now looking at those stats again now that templar is broken.

Shaitaan1986
04-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Dave0718:
SO with the templar score thingy being broked now
does it mean that all-time score means something now.

Since templar score came out ive been told that my all-time score ranking (i'm 39th now) doesnt mean anything and who cares about average score per session (it's 7088 btw) doesnt mean anything

But in all honesty are you now looking at those stats again now that templar is broken.

Its a shame the 2 last weeks points don't come, I broke 10k in wanted a few times (Never actually had a 9k game, only 8.9 and 10k+ lol) These 2 weeks without an update makes me /care about it from now on though. Only thing I care about now is winning a game if I know some of the other agents and having fun. I have more fun playing against good Grand Masters/players then farming clueless nubs for points. So a part of me is in a way okay with the bug, if not for the bug I would probably treat the game as a job, needing to get high scores.
Its a game after all

E-Zekiel
04-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Your all time score only matters if you care about numbers and rank. If you care about fun, it doesn't matter.

I didn't play for 4 weeks, came back, to discover (to my happy surprise) that I was still ranked as a grandmaster. However, I don't care. I used to, but I only really care about fun.

obliviondoll
04-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Average Score Per Session is the only non-TG leaderboard I consider to have any validity.

Mine's around 3300 - 3400, so nowhere near top-tier (mainly because of laggy/glitchy matches, half-games, and SuperPRO).

I don't particularly care to boost this, because while I'm not helping matter by letting it stay this low, I HAVE FUN! That's more important.

persiateddy95
04-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Mine's around 3300 - 3400, so nowhere near top-tier (mainly because of laggy/glitchy matches, half-games, and SuperPRO).
With the current raise of my scores (to 7-8k) mine is currently going through the same average score.

Although seriously, I thought you would have a much higher Average Score Per Session.