PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1404 history edition - crash while loading game

w00tert00ter
01-22-2021, 05:30 PM
Goodday,

During christmas I enjoyed my new bought game of anno 1404 history edition. Old times revived. I have played the game for around 20 hours (same scenario) and i just started expanding my territory. Now when i try to load this game anno crashes and returns me to my windows screen.

You have any idea if I need a new patch or something to fix this?

Looking forward to responses.

Ubi-Raziel
01-23-2021, 02:39 PM
Goodday,

During christmas I enjoyed my new bought game of anno 1404 history edition. Old times revived. I have played the game for around 20 hours (same scenario) and i just started expanding my territory. Now when i try to load this game anno crashes and returns me to my windows screen.

You have any idea if I need a new patch or something to fix this?

Looking forward to responses.

Hello! I hope you are well.

I don't have an immediate answer for you, however we can try some troubleshooting ideas.

To confirm - Does the game crash upon launch, or when you try to load your save?

If you were to create a new save (for testing purposes), does that experience a crash?

Please try the steps in the following support article: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000061047

All the best!

w00tert00ter
02-14-2021, 01:47 PM
Hi, thanks for responding. The game crashes while loading my previously saved game. I have played without any problems 24 hours in this same saved game so I do not think my computer requierements are the problem. Are you familiar with this bug and do you have a idea how to fix it?

w00tert00ter
02-14-2021, 06:30 PM
and also when I load an earlier saved game (half an hour earlier) the game crashes

Ubi-TheBerry
02-26-2021, 12:45 AM
Hi, thanks for responding. The game crashes while loading my previously saved game. I have played without any problems 24 hours in this same saved game so I do not think my computer requierements are the problem. Are you familiar with this bug and do you have a idea how to fix it?

Hey w00tert00ter,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

There can be many factors that can lead to a game crashing, it isn't always a bug with the game, so we do like to go through some troubleshooting steps to help pin the cause down!

If you could please give the steps linked (https://ubi.li/R2i0B) a try as they're either a solid step toward resolving the issue, or allowing us to move on to the next steps to resolve it if we need to!

Let us know how you get on with those steps, thank you for your understanding!