PDA

View Full Version : Worst Part about AI

buz13
12-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Just finished a mission with lots of clouds......Enemy follows me into clouds as if there were none there.....but of course I lose enemy in clouds cause I don't have Xray vision like he does..........
PLEASE FIX THIS - MAKES ME WANT TO FLY WITH CLOUDS OFF ALL THE TIME!

buz13
12-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Just finished a mission with lots of clouds......Enemy follows me into clouds as if there were none there.....but of course I lose enemy in clouds cause I don't have Xray vision like he does..........
PLEASE FIX THIS - MAKES ME WANT TO FLY WITH CLOUDS OFF ALL THE TIME!

Bull_dog_
12-24-2004, 05:31 PM
And...the AI steals your kills by going after the weakest opponent instead of the most threatening....I had one Fw in flames and every friendly aircraft nearby latched onto his six and took turns shooting at him while the enemy just gained altitude...overall Ai is best I've played against but sometimes I'd rather shoot the friendly aircraft instead of the enemy...doesn't do much for immersion when you want your wingmen to be shot down

3.JG51_BigBear
12-25-2004, 12:27 AM
I think we're going to have to wait for BOB to get the AI to stop seeing through clouds. At least they stopped shooting at me. That drove me nuts to be shot down by my own wingmen.

sapre
12-25-2004, 12:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buz13:
PLEASE FIX THIS - MAKES ME WANT TO FLY WITH CLOUDS OFF ALL THE TIME! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I heard that's impossible to implement it with current game engine because player can turn on and off the cloud anytime during the gamplay.

CV8_Dudeness
12-25-2004, 09:04 AM
the AI are more "blind" than ever

they used to be a lot worse , . . . . . now you can at least sneak up on them

at times , they are incredibly stupid