PDA

View Full Version : [Bug/Glitch] Two bugs in 1503

WarNikolai
12-29-2020, 02:05 PM
There are two annoying bugs in Anno 1503 History:

- When selecting things, its very hard to select on them, it seems that their "hitbox" selection is very small. This applies for attacking too, making it very tedious and annoying. HIS Happens with 1600x900 and also with 1920x1080 resolution

- The game doesnt register correctly when you defeat players sometimes. This usually happens when you kill the CPU's warehouse/dock, and it disappears, but after you destroy all warehouses and its islands, it still wont be marked as destroyed. If you save and load, it will show that the CPU will still have a warehouse left, which was previously invisible. If you destroy that warehouse, you will get sometimes the triumph arch, and sometimes you wont get it. As an example, I destroyed all 3 CPUs in my continuous game, but I only got 1 triumph arch. Not just the video, I cannot build more than 1. Ofc, in the diplomacy screen there is nothing remaining.

Ubi-Raziel
12-29-2020, 07:29 PM
Hello! We can certainly help with this.

I have reported your first issue to our dev team already, not long ago. Another player provided a video reporting the same thing, so we'll work to get that resolved :)

Regarding your second issue - Would it perhaps be possible to provide a video, so we can see what happens? We may have difficulty reproducing this ourselves, so a video would be most helpful.

Thank you

WarNikolai
01-02-2021, 08:37 AM
id like to provide a video but its too much work. I dont have an appropriate save to show it. All I can give is the specific info. In the 3 AI that were on my map, only one was defeated correctly, the other two were like this:
- Destroyed all its warehouses and islands but it didnt count as defeated (still appeared on the diplomacy screen). Saved and loaded the game, and a warehouse magically apparead. I knew where it would appear more or less because it would not let me control that zone with my own warehouses.
- Same as above, but as soon as I loaded the AI was defeated (as in disappear from the diplomacy screen), no ghost warehouses.

In these two cases I did not get any triumph arch.

out4space
03-28-2021, 02:35 PM
There are two annoying bugs in Anno 1503 History:

- When selecting things, its very hard to select on them, it seems that their "hitbox" selection is very small. This applies for attacking too, making it very tedious and annoying. HIS Happens with 1600x900 and also with 1920x1080 resolution

Same here:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2255330-Problem-with-Cursor-on-Building-Info?p=15099182&viewfull=1#post15099182

I recorded a video too about the cursor problem(s).

Is there any progress with fixes for these and other reported problems for the History Collecttion titles? @Ubi-Raziel

Cheers