PDA

View Full Version : Can't hear the right engine run in Me-262

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 09:19 PM
The only time I can hear it is when I use the views to look directly out over the right wing. Other than that, nada. I've tried many different sound settings. I use a older Audigy Gamer card. Does anybody else have this problem?? Does anybody else care??

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin - 1755

Message Edited on 09/12/0308:40PM by mortoma

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 09:19 PM
The only time I can hear it is when I use the views to look directly out over the right wing. Other than that, nada. I've tried many different sound settings. I use a older Audigy Gamer card. Does anybody else have this problem?? Does anybody else care??

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin - 1755

Message Edited on 09/12/0308:40PM by mortoma

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 09:26 PM
Bump

XyZspineZyX
09-14-2003, 01:13 AM
The Tech support forum would probably be a better venue for this question. However, I have a similar issue (in single-engine planes, my engine sounds fade out when I turn the view left), and am yet to find a solution.

--AKD

http://www.flyingpug.com/pugline2.jpg