PDA

View Full Version : Problem with heavy sheat

wapikas
11-17-2011, 12:33 AM
I seem to have problem with heavy sheat. I bought it from tailor shop, but I cannot buy any of heavy weapons because they are grayed out and there is message that you first have to buy heavy sheat. but in tailor shop I cannot buy it beacause it says that I already owe it.

I wanted to if any of you guys have same problem and are there any ways around it. I have reported it also in bug topic, but as it is not critical issues (crashing game, or stopping completion of game) and nobody had reported it before, so it may take a long time before ubisoft acknowledges it and fixes it.

MrGerbz
11-17-2011, 01:30 AM
Yep, got the same issue. Playing on Xbox 360.

bishopwacker
11-19-2011, 09:05 AM
both of you guy must be on xbox so there's your problem and before you say any thing I also own an xbox yet I'll refuse to play a game like this on it so it's my PS3 game only mainly because the xbox doesn't cope with graphics like my ps3 for this game.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by bishopwacker:
both of you guy must be on xbox so there's your problem and before you say any thing I also own an xbox yet I'll refuse to play a game like this on it so it's my PS3 game only mainly because the xbox doesn't cope with graphics like my ps3 for this game.
Don't start a console war and please use punctuation marks.

I own a 360 and everything is working perfectly fine.

Sorry, I don't really know how to help you guys with this problem. :/

wapikas
11-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes, no need for console war. I am actually on PS3 but suddenly i was able to equip heavy weapons. so for me this problem is solved.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 11:40 AM
It might be fixed by unlocking a heavy weapon reward.