PDA

View Full Version : Are Assassin's creed's books supervised by Ubisoft?

amilcare-barca
11-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Hey there,

Do you know if AC books are supervised by Ubisoft? I played every AC since the first has been released. I love the saga and I still play the old games sometimes. I always thought to buy books, but the question is: are they commissioned by Ubisoft or are they only books written by fans?

The main thing is: if the books are published by ubisoft, then there may be additional information than on the assassin's creed universe. If not, the information inside them may be found playing the game, also the information not directly included in main missions and secondary missions.

If all the information present in the books can be found on the games. Can you suggest me where to search? I can play every mission, however, if something is hidden I need to find it. Have you some suggestions of what to search for?

P.S.
I just saw Are the books part of another continuity? (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2215632-Are-the-books-part-of-another-continuity?p=14914214&highlight=book#post14914214), however, it does not solve my doubt.