PDA

View Full Version : [Bug/Glitch] Eye of Kirite

Mac_Man8
11-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Has anyone else had the issue that the treasure at the Eye of Kirite, on Kirite, remains inaccessible even though the Giant was defeated?

Auld_Jack
11-05-2020, 03:24 AM
What do you mean by "inaccessible"? Are you unable to get to the cache, or unable to open it?

It shouldn't matter if you defeat the giant or not. The giant is just to get in your way.

I've never experienced that problem, myself. One thing you might try is archiving the software on the Switch, then redownloading it. Yeah, it'll take some time to redownload, but doing that cleared up one bug that I had once upon a time.

Mac_Man8
11-06-2020, 12:33 AM
To be more specific there is no giant there and the chest is closed but it will not present the prompt to open it. The warden item is not in my inventory.

Ubi-WheelyDuck
11-07-2020, 02:14 PM
To be more specific there is no giant there and the chest is closed but it will not present the prompt to open it. The warden item is not in my inventory.

Hey Mac_Man8,

The issue you are describing is very strange, so we can get a better understanding of what is happening is it at all possible to share a video of this?

Many thanks in advance!