PDA

View Full Version : More Multiplayer connection problems

TugW1
04-30-2011, 02:24 PM
after updating patch 1.02 and opening ports, allowing firewalls etc etc, I managed to play around 7 and a half hours, haven't played for over a week and now cannot get a connection to a game, just sit staring at that players 1/6 while the female computer voice blathers on about "searching for other abstergo agents".

I am pretty sure nothing else has changed on my system, is anyone else having similar problems?

SalvatiS
04-30-2011, 11:39 PM
Yes, I don't know the criteria of the matching system, but I'm pretty sure something about the ping should be involved in this issue, me and my friends who lives in my same country are having this kind of trouble everyday, is pretty hard to find a game and we spend more time waiting than playing. I hope they improve the games browsing system soon, the fact that there is no way to browse the games-list was a big mistake from ubisoft developers.

TugW1
05-08-2011, 10:09 AM
I think I found the answer
I opened Network Connections and right clicked on the "Internet connection" under "Internet Gateway" in the settings - services I could add a service that internet users can access, I added the port 7917 both TCP and UDP and that has seemed to do the trick.
this is in addition to allowing the ports in the firewall and router.
Hopefully this has solved the problem