PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an X-45 profile who uses Track IR?

sledgehammer2
01-08-2005, 09:40 AM
I am about to set up my x-45 which I got for Christmas. I have been getting used to the TrackIR 3 Pro and didn't want to take on too much new stuff at once. I have seen some of the X-45 profiles out there and it seems like many of the button assignments deal with views, as well they should if you don't have TrackIR. But since I am using TrackIR can anyone direct me to a good profile that would work with this? I am running PF/AEP/FB patched to 3.03. Also, any installation issues I should be aware of before I set it up? What drivers should I use? Thanks for the help.

sledgehammer2

sledgehammer2
01-08-2005, 09:40 AM
I am about to set up my x-45 which I got for Christmas. I have been getting used to the TrackIR 3 Pro and didn't want to take on too much new stuff at once. I have seen some of the X-45 profiles out there and it seems like many of the button assignments deal with views, as well they should if you don't have TrackIR. But since I am using TrackIR can anyone direct me to a good profile that would work with this? I am running PF/AEP/FB patched to 3.03. Also, any installation issues I should be aware of before I set it up? What drivers should I use? Thanks for the help.

sledgehammer2