PDA

View Full Version : [Achievement/Trophy] Valhalla trophy lists

ShirtyFungus7
10-30-2020, 11:59 AM
Hello! I bought AC Valhalla Ultimate Edition for PS4 and also preorder PS5 console. I know that game have cross-save and cross-progress but what about trophy list? What if I start play game at 10 November on my PS4 and continue it on PS5 at 19 November. Did I have the same trophy list or it will be different for each console? I have platinum trophy in each AC game on PS3-4 and I also need one on that game. If they are different I will wait 19 November, but if it will be the same I can start play early.

Ubi-TheBerry
11-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Hello! I bought AC Valhalla Ultimate Edition for PS4 and also preorder PS5 console. I know that game have cross-save and cross-progress but what about trophy list? What if I start play game at 10 November on my PS4 and continue it on PS5 at 19 November. Did I have the same trophy list or it will be different for each console? I have platinum trophy in each AC game on PS3-4 and I also need one on that game. If they are different I will wait 19 November, but if it will be the same I can start play early.

Hey there ShirtyFungus7,

As trophies are linked to your PlayStation account, I believe they should move with your account to your new console, however we don't have any official information at this time.

Watch this space for more details closer to release!